62. don't want her!

Swimming competition was finished,  Jennie have been looking for you but couldn't get, she was absent minded when she didn't saw you on the spot you sat before so champion was snatched by Yuri.

After looking around, sure enough she didn't saw you, many cames to congratulate to the winner so Yuri was surrounded by people, she was momentarily excited and forgot about your matter, she proudly faced the camera.

Jennie walked around looking for you with towel wiping water of her body, the mobile she gave you was also missing, she anxious looked around again in case.

"Where did she go.?"

She went to search Deputy Director as he's interested in you, if she told him about this, he would not sit back and do nothing! however she didn't see Jeongsan's figure at all, Jennie was as anxious as an ant on a hot pot, she was worried and afraid out of the corner she suddenly saw a person, Jeon Jungkook!

Didn't y/n get off his car before? the two of them should have some past.

If i went to ask Young Master for help, he should not ignore y/n, right?

forget it! Now that Deputy Director couldn't find, I could only look for Young Master Jeon.

She went towards Jungkook anxiously, Minho inform that some girl is coming but Jungkook directly said her to scram without looking, Minho explain that she's one of your friend and looked worried, the girl who often stayed with you, so he lowered his head remaining, Jungkook just sneered, many girls had come to talk to him tonight but he was too cold, one look was enough to scram them and some are scolded by Minho, so when Jennie came with worried face he just frown and glanced at her face once before withdrew away, she was only wearing bikini but he actually thought of you in a sexy red dress.

Damn it!
That woman was really persistent.

He suddenly realized that the woman had left his sight and frowned before looking at Jennie sharply, she explained that you're missing for long time, Minho and Jungkook narrowed their eyes, how did this happened?

"Young Master Jeon, she's not the kind of person who leaves without saying goodbye, I suspect that something must have happened to her.!"

Her words hit his heart heavily, the hand that was placed flat on his leg also inexplicably tightened "Where was the last time you saw her?"

She thought for a moment "Because she wore a dress, she didn't run around, she always sat in that position and drank."

Jungkook raised his chin slightly, Minho immediately reacted and asked a few people, in less than two minutes, one of the employee from department was pulled over by a group of people, because she struggled she looked a little embarrassed, she originally had an imposing manner but after seeing Jungkook, she felt a chill on her back and didn't dare to speak anymore and didn't dare to look into his eyes.

Minho started to asked few times but that woman keep refusing, Jennie started to point out that these women always bully and framed you in department and they have group of people who bad mouth about you making woman so frightened, Minho was impatient.

"Stop all and take us to her now, before Young Master Jeon lost temper." she bit her lips "I didn't harm her, she said she was not feeling well, so I helped her to rest at the back."

Jungkook's gaze was as sharp as a knife as it landed on her face, she felt a pressure and bend down in fear.

"Within a minute, I want to see her, if anything happens to her, you will be buried with her."

The cold voice sounded like it came from hell, she was so shocked that her face paled and entire body trembled, Minho shouted "Hurry up and take us to find her."