46. little aunt!

He brought you to his lounge and said you to go bathroom to wash up, his assistant will prepare clothes for you, you didn't move as he frowned "What's wrong? are you hurt somewhere?"

he reached out his hand but you lowered your head and stepped back "Don't touch me, my clothes are dirty."

You're stained with soup and lot things like you came out from rubbish and he's clean and tidy, he looked much gentler and how could he touch you like this? he stood for a moment and nodded, you went into the bathroom, disgusted by the stench coming from body but you're really angry, those people were working in the Jeon's but they were mocking you and Jungkook.

How he was being mocked by his own employees behind his back, you felt more anger, what right they have? you took off smelly clothes and turned on the exhaust pipe in the bathroom, shoulder was scalded by the water, it was very painful, you took step back, Jeonghan's voice came saying there's everything you need and he'll come back later, you quickly took bath.

After 20 minutes, someone seemed to have pushed the door and entered the lounge and knocked bathroom's door.

"Who is it??" you're washing off the foam, there's no response making you confused and ask again "who is it.?" after long time cold voice came from outside.

"It's me."

you immediately reacted and became stunned, wasn't this voice from Jungkook? when you thought he was outside the door and you're already worried, you suddenly realized that he would definitely be mad at you if you stayed in someone else's bathroom and took a bath, you panicked and didn't know what to do.

"Open the door."

Your face changed into ugly "No, i can't." he frowned outside the bathroom and looked down at the bag in his hand and said coldly "I'll say it one last time, open the door."

you're speechless, here it comes again! every time he was about to lose his temper, he would use this tone to speak, you're still afraid of him in heart but slowly opened the door only sticking out a little of your head to look at him, hiding body behind the door, his eyes are cold and gloomy, his body emitted a cold aura like that of a wild beast making people shiver without feeling cold.

Looking at him, You're shocked and wanted to close the door but a bag was handed over making you stunned "What, what is it?"

"You want to come out naked?" it could be said that he squeezed it out from between his teeth "If you are not afraid of death, you can try."

How could you dare it? you quickly took bag from him and found that it was indeed a new set of clothes, you thank him, he looked away taking deep breath "I'll give you ten minutes, hurry up and get it done."

"Okay." you closed the door, after hung the bag you started to wash away the foam on body. He had agreed on ten minutes but you only used around 8 minutes to open the bathroom door and came out, the rest was quiet, he was only one in the lounge, compare to you came in here was normal temperature but now it's like an ice store that stored frozen food, you shiver, water was droplet's on your body, his back was facing you and his entire body was covered with cold aura.

You stood there before calling him in a low voice "Jeon Jungkook, I'm done." he turned to looked at you, his eyes were filled with hostility, scaring you so much that you took a step back.

"Come out with me."

It was like a nightmare, Jeonghan had clearly sent you in but he was nowhere to be seen and his assistant didn't came to deliver your clothes but it was him who came? how? you couldn't figure out, you pushed him out.