55. same as them!

You got nightmare again, your head had been muddleheaded, when you woke up, night had passed, you get up and tidied up blankets, Jungkook was still resting, you lightly do everything and sneaked downstairs, you couldn't sleep well and think that you'll go to the company first but met Jeonghan on the way downstairs, he was surprised that you wake up early and gently greeted.

You felt different when you saw him this time, you don't wanted to get closer to him and avoid, keep thinking about the Yuri's words but Jeonghan insist to have breakfast since maid haven't preparing this early, you still think that, might Yuri's brother did mistake or perhaps you had misheard it?

You refused him smiling awkwardly but later decided to go with him after all Yuri had already said, so you had to test him and agreed completely forgetting what Jungkook had told you.

In the breakfast shop, you tried to asked some things but not to suspect you stayed careful, you check his wearing style for the first time, as his dress up style it could be seen that he was a very picky person, his facial features are handsome but compared to Jungkook's sharp facial features his was gentle, wonder if you have heard of this saying, a gentleman should be like the wind and Jeonghan give you that feeling of gentleman and you don't have any bad and intense thought about him.

From your distance behaviour he thought that you dislike him and asked but you shake your head, your heart is still in a mess, you need to confirm and asked if he usually wear suits custom made and he nodded not understanding why you asked, most of his clothes are custom made but if he don't have time he'll just buy directly.

You clenched your fists under table hearing him and didn't want to continue asking, if you continue he might be able to sense it, you flattered him praising about his clothing style making him smiled, he did asked many questions looking at your awkward face but you accidentally knocked out the bowl of Noddles in panic and burnt own hand, he immediately treated that, he specially cared about you that made you feel unease.

His warmth made you more uncomfortable when you found that he also had a domineering side, when he ordered waiter to bring ice.

If Jeonghan was really that person what would you do in the future.?
you're Jungkook's wife, although it was only in name until now, you still couldn't accept this fact.

When he was sending you to company, you asked him to stop in middle and walked away without saying anything, he chased but you asked him not to, you can walked and thanks him, he didn't chase after that, your mind was mess.

After returning to cabin you wanted to work but there's cream that covered the burnt that Jeonghan treated, you washed that and started to work even hand is hurting, When Jungkook came to his office you saw him but he didn't even look at your side just like he didn't care about you at all.

during work, you didn't know when you fall asleep, someone was actually calling you, Jennie was there questioning why you're sleeping, it's lunch time and you realized that you're actually asleep for long time, she asked you to joined her for lunch, she didn't asked your consent and pulled you up but who knows that taking two steps you felt dizzy and eyes turned dark and fall on her.

She cried out in surprise "What's wrong with you.? don't fall on me, don't fall on the ground either, forget it, forget it, you better fall on me."

Her strength is quite strong as she pulled you several times and finally put you in her back but looking your closed eyes, she panic and called you out, she looked around and found no one around, helplessly she carried you on her back and struggled to walked forward, when she arrived Infront of elevator, a sound came from behind, it seemed like the office door had opened, Jennie turned her head and saw Minho pushing Jungkook out of the office, eyes met in the air, when Jungkook saw you on her back, he frowned, Minho take initiative to asked.