21. Asked for it!

"Deduct a month's salary.?"

It was almost been month now this salary will not gonna be get paycheck?

"That's correct, Assistant Yoo, that is the company's policy." You looked at jungkook "I'm sorry, I didn't know ..
can you..."

"No." he cut off.

Fine, you was at fault, You shouldn't go out without permission, company treats all employees equally, so you can't complain or ask for special treatment, you didn't say anything after that and elevator fell on silence only three of yours breathing and the sound of elevator working can be heard, Jungkook was a bit surprised that you didn't defend yourself anymore but then, he understood.

Why would a woman like her care about just a one month's salary??

Ha.

If she didn't want to tell the truth now, there would always be time for her to tell the truth later.

After existing the elevator, you watched them leave and you also left another direction to meet Yuri, She's waiting at the car, when she saw you, her face lit up and she quickly walked to you for hug, She saw Jungkook's car leaving "Is that Your husband's car.?"

You followed her line of sight, sure enough, it was his car driving out of the parking lot, so you nodded "Yes, but he's not my husband."

"Tsk, you two are married, how is he not your husband??"

"It's not like you don't know about the half an year agreement, this is just a contractual marriage."

Yuri settled at driver seat as you sat on passenger "A contractual marriage is still married, I heard that this second young master couldn't do that."

You froze in her words and look at her "What.? You know what I mean, right.?" she smiled, you're speechless, Yuri leaned Mysteriously "You guys have been married for a while now, have you guys done it.?"

you blushed and bit your lip "How is that possible.?"

"I knew it, the rumors must be true."

"Yuri, don't talk nonsense, it shouldn't be possible."

"How is it not possible? Rumors don't come out of nowhere, you two are married, so if he didn't have a problem with that, why hasn't he kicked you out.?"

"There is a reason." you looked away, making it hard for her to see the emotions in your eyes "He doesn't like me, so it's normal for him not to touch me. You can't call him impotent just because of that."

"Y/n, why are you finding excuse for him.?" she helplessly shrugged "Did you fall for him.?" Your eyes instantly widened and shouted "Impossible! Kim Yuri, don't talk anything!"

How could you like the man who would ridicule you with vicious words every opportunity he finds!

"Then, why are you finding excuses for him.? Moreover, it's good for you if he can't do it, this way you didn't have to worry about having to do that with him, oh right, I found some clues with the button that you found."

"This fast.?" you're a surprised. She smiled proudly "What do you think the Kim family is?? Of course we should have this ability."

"Then what did you find out.?"

"These buttons are actually quite common, at first my brother scolded me using a button as a clue because he thought we shouldn't look for someone based on a button, he found that the quality of the matterial of the button is really good, ordinary clothes would not have this kind of button."