84. want to divorce!

Comenzar desde el principio

____

Cool wind keep blew swaying long hair as slender figure walked alone on the road back to Jeon mansion, there was almost no residents there back to the Jeon family because the nearby area that belonged to the Jeon family had all been turned into a green plantation area, the street lamps followed along and lights shone, every step you took was very slow.

The road ahead was long, if it take 15 minutes to arrived at Jeon mansion with vehicle than with your snail walk, you'll definitely took more than half an hour, you suddenly stopped looking front and became confused, this was not your way home, right? did you take wrong way? but you didn't even know where your way home was, you never walked before like this.

There was the sound of a car coming from behind, you didn't turn around, the car stopped beside you, then a familiar voice sounded.

"Why are you standing here for?"

Your shoulders shrank then walked forward without looking back, you didn't hear wrongly right? why was he here?

"Stop!" he scolded but you didn't listen and continued to walk "Do you really want me to get out of the car and walk with you?" you stopped to look back at him, he was staring at you coldly "Get in the car."

You stood still, his eyes was sharp and dark sitting in the car staring as if he was looking down on you, you didn't get in the car, after a while he couldn't help but to say.

"Open the door."

Minho immediately came out to open the door "Young Master want to get off the car, but..."

"It's not far, You go back first." he pushed himself out of the car saying coldly, Minho nodded and drove away, there was one more person under the lonely and cold street light, he was sitting in a wheelchair next to you.

"If You want to leave, I can accompany you." his tone was a little strange, he wanted to force you to get in the car but remembered what Minho has said to him in the afternoon, perhaps this was an opportunity for him to change, for this woman! he really broke the example time and time again.

You looked at him, although his eyes was cold, the word he said made you stunned "Who wants you to accompany me? I can go myself."

You turned to walked, he was unhappy and coldly snorted "Come and push me."

"Why?" you keep walking forward.

he sneered "I got off the car for you, stupid woman."

stupid woman?

This was the first time he had scolded you like this, you're so angry that your face turned red, previously his words and venomous tongue was not enough but now he even said that you're stupid?

You're so angry that you gnashed your teeth "You have your own hands, you push yourself."

"Not gonna push! then I'll carry you."

Your face instantly turned red and stopped to glared fiercely at him, what was this bastard up to?

"No need, we just need to go our separate ways."

"No." he pursed his lips, gaze falling on your face with force tone "Either you push me or I hug you.!"

you stood without expression "I will give you three seconds to choose, you should know that there is nothing that I can not do, if I want to hug you, you won't be able to escape."

His gaze was like a wolf grabbing onto like prey giving you the illusion that you couldn't escape "You!" although you're extremely angry you believed that there was nothing he could not do but so what? you still don't want to push him, you're getting a divorce with him, thinking you turned around and ran before he rolled the wheel over, you thought no matter what, you have two legs that work, it was not like you couldn't even run away from his wheel, right?