"Mediocre." Yu Pin Yan's already cold face became even more displeased. He went behind his younger sister, pressed on her shoulder to get closer to her ear and asked, "What did his mother say today?"

"It's just some small talks. However, from the looks of it, she seems to want Yu Si Yu to be her daughter-in-law. You also know that the Fang family is so rich that it may be equivalent to that of an entire nation. Yu Si Yu might be quite pleased now." Yu Xiang gently blew the fingernails dyed with Impatiens Balsamina juice. A unique intoxicating fragrance instantly spread in the air.

Yu Pin Yan buried his face into the nape of his younger sister's neck and took a deep breath before sitting down beside her. He took the small tweezer from Tao Hong's hand and dyed his younger sister's nails with very skilled movements. If it was not for seeing it with their own eyes, no one would have imagined that the general of the cavalry, who was invincible in the battlefield, would have such a gentle side.

"Now, the Fang family looks like a splendid group. In fact, they have been pouring oil on the flames for a long time, and time is running out. As for Yu Si Yu, you have to pressure and supervise her, don't let her bring down our Marquis Yongle manor. You too, don't listen to what people often say about him, that he is handsome and think that..."

Seeing that her elder brother was going to harp on it, Yu Xiang quickly used her free arm to clung around his neck, her lips curved and said fawningly, "I know. How can he be as handsome as my elder brother? The beauty in the high places is like jade, while the handsome young man is unparalleled in this world![2] There won't be any husband that is as handsome as my elder brother. Besides, my elder brother is invincible and a great hero of the Han Dynasty. If I were to marry someone, I would definitely marry someone like my elder brother and those ordinary folks can't enter my eyes."

She blinked her sparkling feline's eyes and chuckled, "But, I'm afraid there is no man in the world who is better than my elder brother, so I'm destined to not get married in this life. Elder brother, you have to support me."

She leaned closer and lightly touched the tip of Yu Pin Yan's nose with her nose. The breath was warm, and held the fragrance of lotus flowers made one feel intoxicated.

For a moment, Yu Pin Yan looked as if he was in a trance. His cold face slowly became gentle and he spoke in a low voice, "No need for you to mention it, brother will naturally support you for the rest of your life. What did you have for dinner?"

"White cut chicken, Ruyi fish roll, Chayote leaf with four ingredients[3], steamed mandarin fish..." Yu Xiang recited meticulously one after another.

"Only these? I thought you drank a big barrel of honey, that's why your tiny mouth is so sweet." Yu Pin Yan rubbed her plump lips, an intense and gentle smile appeared in his eyes.

"I didn't eat honey but I ate some of this." Yu Xiang picked up the lid of a tortoise-shell small box on the table, dipped a finger of bright red honey like thing and lightly applied it on her lower lip. Then, she stretched out the tip of her pink tongue to lick it. She said with a smile, "I made this rouge by myself. Using rose petals, I added a little beeswax and lard to it. Then, I mashed them together. After drying, it can be used. People always say, 'Smelling the fragrance of rouge before the movement of the lips.' do you smell it brother? Isn't it very fragrant?"

As she chuckled, she dipped a bit of the rouge and placed it on Yu Pin Yan's nose for him to sniff. Then, she changed the direction and applied it on his lips.

Yu Pin Yan had been on the battlefield since he was sixteen years old. How could he not see through this little trick of hers? But he just let her have her way. When she made his lips red, she squinted her eyes and admired as the smile on her tiny face grew wider.