Yu Xiang stretched her neck, and finally swallowed the ball into her stomach. She hurriedly asked, "Did you really exchange a bag of jewels for six rice cakes?"

The Ninth princess blinked her big eyes and looked extremely innocent.

Yu Xiang covered her face and groaned. Then she took out the silver, which was the size of a fingernail, from her purse and said, "See, you can buy fifty Snow Exquisites with such a teensy silver. Moreover, it's not even called Snow Exquisite, it's called fried chop rice cake. This snack can be seen anywhere outside, and it is very cheap. Silly girl, you have been cheated."

She looked towards the tigress and asked, "Haven't you seen this before?"

The tigress cautiously shook her head. She was so strong, and she still tried to hide behind the Ninth Princess. She hid her head but exposed her tail, which was very amusing. Strangely speaking, she wasn't afraid of the Ninth princess but was very scared of the person she would only meet once every three to five days, Yu Xiang.

Although this child may appear boisterous, she was also from an aristocratic family and was usually pampered. How could she have eaten such things as fried chop rice cake? Yu Xiang face-palmed helplessly and asked, "Who did you trade with?"

"It's Seventh Princess's study companion, Deng Cai Ming." The tigress stuck half her head out and replied in a terrified manner.

The Ninth Princess may be slow-witted. However, at this moment she realised she had suffered a loss. She pouted and questioned, "How many pieces of Snow, uh, fried chop rice cake can be traded with one bag of jewels."

"So much that I can bury you with it, and you can't finish it in your entire life!" Yu Xiang gently tapped her forehead. She was a bit resentful that she didn't meet her expectations and said, "What's the point in exchanging, you are the princess. And she is just a small study companion. If you fancy her pastry then just snatch it, why must you give her a jewel?"

"She-She refused." The Ninth princess felt very wronged.

"If she isn't willing then hit her! You have the most powerful father in the world, the most powerful mother in the world, and the most powerful elder brother in the world. What can't you obtain? The next time you see her, hit her mercilessly. The Ninth Princess wants to eat her pastry, yet she dares to use all sorts of excuses. Who the heck[6] gives her the right to reject?! " As soon as she said these vulgar words, Yu Xiang awkwardly stroked her lips. Realising that the two children didn't notice that she had said vulgarities, and they were staring at her with eyes of admiration, she then put down her hand naturally.

Jin Momo covered her mouth and held back her laughter.

The Ninth Princess pondered for a moment and shook her head troublingly, "This isn't right, acting like this would make me be the same as Qinghe Junzhu."

"That's not the same. Qinghe Junzhu snatched your stuff, that's called impudent, and crossed the line. But when you snatched other people's stuff, that's called blessing and giving her face. You are a princess, and she's a study companion. How's that the same?" Yu Xiang instilled the law of the jungle into the child's mind. On the subject of how to defeat the strong with the weak and pretending to be a pig to eat the tiger,[7] even if she taught them for 10,000 years, this child still wouldn't be able to learn it.

Although Fan Jiao Jiao is a girl from the general tigress, she was simple-minded. She mumbled, "Mister will scold you if you hit them."

"Foolish, find a reason will do." Yu Xiang pressed on her forehead.

[1] 慧根[huì gēn]- Wisdom/understanding/comprehension. It refers to one of the five spiritual faculties of Indriya.

[2] 阿鼻地狱[Ā bí dì yù]- Ceaseless pain (Sanskrit: Avicii), one of the Buddhist hells/hell on earth. Avicii is the lowest level of the Naraka or "hell" realm, with the most suffering, into which the dead who have committed grave misdeeds may be reborn.