The old momo lowered her head and felt extremely embarrassed. The noble girl that was brought up in the Marquis Yongle manor would surely be dignified and imposing, as expectedly resembled the Young Marquis. If the Empress was to know how narrow-minded and unpresentable she was, she would truly feel ashamed.

Little Qiu'er wasn't aware of the volatile undercurrent of the two persons. She disappointedly fondled the small pouch and asked, "How would it be put in after it's found?"

"Just like this." Yu Xiang placed a copper coin on her palm and tapped it on her kneecap then spread out her palm where the coin seemed to have varnished into the thin air.

Little Qiu'er was stupefied.

Yu Xiang then tapped her kneecap again then stretched out the fair palm right before her eyes and once again, the copper coin was firmly lying on the palm.

Little Qiu'er sucked in a breath and four words appeared in her head - You are truly divine!

Even the experienced old momo was amazed and in her mind she thought that among all the noble girls in the Capital, there wouldn't be anyone as intelligent as this Di daughter of the Marquis Yongle manor. What a pity.. Truly a pity...

The Crown Prince whispered as he pointed at Yu Xiang who was stuffing the copper coin into his sister's small pouch, "It's a pity for your sister!" Such a bright, intelligent, optimistic, cheerful and no lacking of many whimsical ideas. If the ingenious and sophisticated traditional Chinese realistic painting was to define the present noble girls then Yu Xiang would precisely be the splashing ink technique, casual and carefree which could hold all kinds of rich uninhibited colors.

If both her legs were undamaged, how charming would she be a few years later? The Crown Prince shook his head with regret.

A touch of bitterness was finally revealed on the carved-like face of Yu Pin Yan as he thought; he could fall short of anyone but he would never again beholden to Xiang'er in this lifetime.

Little Qiu'er was having lots of fun and unyieldingly wanted Yu Xiang to continue the performance. Fortunately, both her legs had gradually lost their sensation when the wound healed, otherwise she would have been in an indescribable pain. On the twenty-third time of patting and conjuring, she finally broke down. She pointed at the bright lights not far away and asked imbued with hope, "Should we go to look at those palace lanterns?"

Little Qiu'er pursed her lips as her eyes expressed some panicky restlessness.

Yu Xiang somewhat apprehended that this child was antisocial and very much in fear of strangers which would explain why she was willing to stay at this corner with her. Usually a seven or eight year-old child would have long scurried away like a monkey.

"Why don't we just walk along the narrow path and look at the lights from the veranda?" She didn't want to tap her kneecap anymore. The nature of her torment using the copper coin to tap her leg was the same as the saying - shooting oneself in the foot.

Little Qiu'er tiptoed to look. It did look like a good destination as both sides of the narrow path were lined with flowers and trees while the strip of veranda would separate them from the crowd as well as maintaining some tranquility and also enabling them to view the lights on the opposite through the windows. She gradually nodded her head after pondering it for a moment.

Yu Xiang hurriedly ordered her two little maidservants to push her wheelchair and patted her chest as she felt a big sense of relief the moment she turned her back away. She however was not aware that the old momo and the two elder brothers had been secretly laughing. Such a witty person was instead tenaciously clutched by Little Qiu'er, it was indeed true that everything has its nemesis!