Sequal

Hey, me again.

Okay so here's some info with the sequel. A description and title is already made and planned, I haven't got a cover yet so if any of you would like to make some I wouldn't mind at all!

Which also brings me to this-

I would like to thank -zerogrxvity- for taking the time to make this amazing cover for me. Your work is very much appreciated.

When will the next book be out?

Well, I don't have an official date yet. I will be editing 'the mafia ball' and make sure everything is how I like it to be. So feel free to call me out on any grammatical errors, it will make my task easier. But the second book should slowly make its way out.

SO MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ME!

What is the update schedule?

I plan on uploading every four days and knowing me I will probably be late. If you guys would like pacific days that would work well let me know.

What can we expect for book two?

You can expect a lot more plot twists and betrayal Keep your trust close. There's going to be some heartbreaking moments that may make you hate me. Expect some sad, happy, exited, scared- just an emotional roll coaster.

Oh and of course some smut.

Will there be any new characters?

Yes! Which means there will be some new character aesthetics.

If there's any more questions you would like to know the answer to leave a comment and I will try and answer them.

Again thank you all for this! When I first began writing I just did it because I was bored of not finding any more books, so I wrote my own.

You guys are amazing!

For that last time,

Stay beautiful.

Bella. Xx