40|Don't Fucking Lie To Me

Thank you soo much for 50K! This is absolutely crazy and i beaver thought I would be this far. Thank you!

Grayson's POV

"If you don't start talking now. I'll burn half your fucking face off." I put the blow torch close to Nathan's face, the heat already making his skin heat up turning red, without even touching his skin.

"I told you! I didn't do anything!" He shouts, spitting out blood. Liam grunts and throws another punch to his face.

"Come on Nathan. You can't get out of this." I lean down, lifting his head up by his hair. His eyes are barley open, the skin swollen and bruised.

"I said...I didn't do anything." He manages to whisper out. I let go of his hair making his head drop down.

"This is just going to get worse for you." I warn him.

"Where is Kelly?" Liam asks.

"I don't know, I swear." I hear him grunt again as Liam punches him. With my back turned to them I look over the limited amount of weapons we were allowed.

Nova said we couldn't kill him, but she didn't say I couldn't bring him close to death. I click my teeth against my teeth and decide to pick up a cleaver. The metal shines in the light as I hold it up, Nathan watches me twirl it around. I look at him with a sadistic smile.

Slowly walking towards him, my smile wides watching him squirm in the chair. That's one of the things I like about torturing people, watching them looking so helpless. It's bliss, it really is bliss.

"Now, I'm going to ask you one more time." He goes to say the same thing I've heard for the last five hours, but I stop him. "If you choose to lie, you loose a finger." His face pales and I let out a chuckle. "It's simple really, Nathan. Don't fucking lie to me." I look him dead in the eyes.

"You were the last person to see Kelly. What did you say on the phone?"

He breaths out a shakey breath, sweat dripping down his busted up face. "I told her to meet me in her room."

"You fucking asshole!" Liam goes to lunge at him but I pull him back by clasping a hand in his shoulder.

"After I got told to leave, Kelly was pissed. So I told her to meet me in her room. To say goodbye..." I narrow my eyes at his slumped figure.

"But?" I question.

He lazily lifts his head. "But, I was followed." I let out a sigh, tilting my head away from him. Raising the knife I slam it down onto his pinky finger. He screams in pain, the sound echoing off of the walls.

"This little piggy was a little lier." I taunt him. "Do you want another finger chopped off?" I ask, cocking my head to the side.

"Fuck! Okay, okay! I wasn't followed." He screams, his wide eyes staring at his missing finger.

"See, was that so hard?" I pat his cheek to keep him awake. "Now, continue."

"The scorpios...t-they threatened me. It was Kelly or my family."

"You dickhead!" I let Liam throw a punch, his anger understandable. "You're either just a fucking idiot or a selfish asshole!" He throws another punch, breaking his nose.

"Alright, back off." I push him back, keeping him a good distance away from Nathan. "So you ran away like a little bitch. Then what?"

"I took her to the location they said to meet. I told her it was a surprise. I didn't mean for her to get hurt." I roll my eyes and even though he didn't lie, I chop off another finger.