19|Don't You Fucking Dare

Nova's POV

'Stay the hell away from him.'

The words play in my mind like a broken record, taunting me every time I think of him. Of course, very reluctant, I listened to my farther's  commands. Although my family and I do get along well, when my farther puts his foot down...you obey.

I'm out of the hospital now, my body is still recovering but much better. Kelly has been by my side the entire time, asking if I'm okay, if I need anything. I'm thankful for her kindness, really I am, but I'm starting to feel suffocated. I've been out of training or field for three days now since coming out from the hospital. I'm sick of being stuck in my bed, Kelly's worrying and I'm craving for Grayson company.

I haven't spoken to him for a while now, I know he checks up on me though. I can hear him from down stairs but he never comes up to see me.

'I mean it nova.'

God, I'm sick of plying by the rules.

So today's the day that I get my ass up and start to move on in my life. There's no point of me lying here and whining about all my problems when I get up and fix them. It's just a lot harder then I thought...getting up. Obviously, just because I'm out of the hospital doesn't mean I'm fully healed-no.

I did get shot.

I hold in a groan as I push my self off from my bed, my feet landing on the cool wood. While I was recovering in hospital, the cabin also was recovering and having a little make over. I think it deserves it after getting shot at and exploded. I make my way to the bathroom with a fresh pair of clothes in hand. I take a much needed shower, eyeing my wound at all times.

I dry my self and carefully put on my clothes, which consist of a pair of black leggings and a black hoodie. Fixing my hair up into a pony tail and covering my sleepless eyes with concealer, I make my way out of the stuffy room. My sock covered feet make their way quietly down the stairs.

I only now get a good look of just how much the downstairs have changed. It looks...wow, the same. It looks exactly the same as it once did making you think was it really ever raided?

Yes.

I got shot.

Still pissed about it.

Kelly must be out as I notice it's quiet and not filled with her loud mouth singing to some song. Not that Kelly's a bad singer, no she's quite the opposite in fact. It's just that there's only so much singing one can take in a lifetime. I've reached that limit after knowing her since primary.

I pull on my shoes and lock the door behind me.  I walk past people training on the open grass, their trainer yelling at them. I spot Elizabeth panting on the green grass, her eyes connect with mine with a harsh glare. I roll my eyes at her not wanting to deal with her petty attitude. "Hey Nova, looking a little wear for worse!" Elizabeth shouts over to me.

I click my tongue, turning to her with a sweet tight lipped smile. "Elizabeth. I was trying to look like you today, what do you think?" I ask with a smug smile. Her smirk falls off her face as she scoffs, glaring at me once again before her trainer yells at her to move it. I ignore her heated glare, walking past her with my head held high.

I see black cars lined up, Ethan and Eva filling it up with luggage. Eva sees me and smiles wildly, skipping her way over to me. "Hey! I thought you were off for the next couple of weeks?" She brings me into a light hug.

"Yeah well I got bored. What are you guys doing?" I ask, nodding my head over to the cars. She looks over to the cars and back at me.

"Well we're off again. France apparently, Grayson's going to brief us on the way." She explains.