10|You're Asking For A Dirty Sin.

Chapter 10|Youre Asking For A Dirty Sin

Nova

"Okay! Each of you will be handed a file. This is your target; I want a complete focus on this. You can't afford to mess up, these people are powerful, rich and will kill you." Alex looks at all of us with stern eyes.

We all line up next to our partners dressed and ready for the mission. It's currently 6 am. Kelly is a nervous mess, luckily, she has Eva who will keep her safe. I don't think Alex will sign them up for serious business just yet.

Alex comes down the line handing everyone a brown file, filled with every bit of information on our target. When he comes to me, I take the folder in my hand and immediately open it up.

"Who have we got?" Grey leans over me, looking down at our target.

"A Mr Russel. Married, two sons, indulged in dealing drugs, sex trafficking and a bunch of shady other businesses. Brown hair, blue eyes, 6,0 foot and weighs at 175 pounds." I skim over the basic information.

"Ah, lives in California." I close the file and look up at Grayson with a mischievous smile.

He shakes his head with a smirk. I skip off with a newfound determination and excitement. I turn around to see grey still standing there with his arms folded.

I copy his stance and raise a brow. "Are you coming? We've got someone to kill." I look at him, trying to lower the level of excitement.

I just love killing assholes. Don't you?

"Looks like we're going to California," Grayson says and finally catches up with me.

"This is going to be fun," I say.

***
"Three days!" I groan slumping in my plane seat.

"You'll get over it," Grayson mumbles not looking up from the file he's built up of our target.

As we spent a total of five hours on the private jet provided by the camp. In that time Grayson has dug up more information on our target.

"Right, so we'll sit tight at the hotel. Then what?" I ask going over our plan.

Three days, I have to wait three days until I can kill him. Usually, I'm in and out, nope. For this one, we have to scope him out and catch him off guard.

"We'll take surveillance of the club form there we'll go in after hours and scope the place out. Then on the third day...we go in." Grayson finally looks up at me.

"Okay. What sort of club is this?" I ask him.

He flips his laptop around so it's facing me. "Have a look." He nods his head to the screen.

I look at the screen to see images of this 'club'. It's more of a gentleman's club, more pacifically, a place where sleazy married men cheat on their wives with their mistress or any girl they can find. Other illegal activities go on.

"So basically, we'll be walking into the den of white males who give a shit about no one but themselves?" I ask turning the laptop back.

"Oh no angel, you'll be walking in." I stare at him as if he's crazy.

"Sorry, what?"

"You'll catch their eyes easily, which works better for us." Grayson closes his laptop folding his arms and leaving back.

"So, I bait?" I frown, imagining all the dirty men I'll have to tolerate.

"I wouldn't put it that way." I roll my eyes at him.