34|I'll Fucking Kill Him Myself

Grayson's POV

"Strip." I commanded her.

She blushes looking at me where I sit on the end of the bed, leaned back on my elbows. "What?" She breaths.

"You heard me, Angel. Strip." I run my eyes up and down her body lustfully.

Slowly, she takes off her top watching it fall to the floor. Her full breasts on display already my dick is hardening at the sight. Her perky nipples standing hard in the air. I lick my lips, my gaze not faltering from her. Her hands painfully slowly unzip the zipper to her skirt. The light material falls to the floor pooling around her feet.

"Come here." I wave my fingers towards me sitting up as she slowly walks over to me. Her hands slide to my shoulders as mine wrap around her hips. I pull her into me making her straddle me. She gasps as my dick digs into her dripping sex.

"Don't think I've forgot about what you did." I whisper into her ear, my hand sliding up to her shoulder pushing her hair away. Her breaths are fast, her teeth digging into her plump lip. "Did you think I would forget, Angel?" I ask, my hand sliding down her spine making her shiver.

She shakes her head at me. I smack her ass, she gasp her hands gripping my shoulders. "Words."

"No." She breaths.

"Good girl." Her eyes slightly roll when I say this making me smirk.

"Do you think you deserve a punishment?" I ask. I look into her eyes as my hands grabs her ass, daring her to disagree with me.

"Yes." My fingers graze her wet pussy, her eyes rolling back she moans, "Yes."

"Twenty." I say. She looks at me confused but before she can open her mouth I flip her over so she she lays across my legs, her pink ass in the air.

"Twenty spanks, Angel. Count with me." I pull her lacy pants down her long legs. I rub my hand across her smooth skin before bringing it up and smacking it down onto her skin.

She yelps in surprise. I rub my hand across the pink forming skin. "I said count."

"One." She whispers.

My hand goes up and landing back onto her ass. I watch as it's shakes and pinks even more. "Two." She says breathlessly.

I do it again and again, harder and harder. She moans louder each times and my dick is throbbing by the time I've finished. Her arousal drips down her inner thighs, her ass a nice shade of red and left with my hand print. I pull her back up, her cheeks a rosey colour and her eyes filled with lust.

"Are you sore?" I ask brushing her hair away from her face.

She softly shakes her head as her big blue eyes stare at me. "Only a little." She whispers.

I kiss her cheek and lift her bridles sty into the bathroom. I place her gently on the side. She gasp and I look over to her concerned. "Did I hurt you?" I ask.

"No, no. It's just cold." She smiles. I kiss her lips softly savouring the taste of her. I pull away reluctantly. I fill the bath with warm water and random bath soaps. I pick Nova up again and place her into the tub.

"Join me." She looks up at me with a soft smile.

"Okay." I begin to undress and climb in shortly after. I sit back against the tub pulling her back to my chest, watching the water slowly rise above our bodies.

I cup the warm soapy water and run it down her shoulder. I do it to both of her shoulders, massaging them. Her head falls against me with a relaxed sigh. I cup the water again and let it run down her chest. I take the hair bobble out of her hair that is beginning to fall out. With a silent struggle, I grasp all of her hair into my hands and tie it up into one of those buns I see her do.