Sam, Dean, and Castiel - One

Imagine: Castiel being confused when Dean jinxes you.

The Impala soars down the highway as you head to your next hunt. Sam is sitting in the passenger seat while Dean drives, and you are leaning against the window in the back seat. The three of you are silent, exhausted from the hunt and mentally preparing yourself for the hunt ahead.

"Hey, Cas." You and Dean both say at the same time as Castiel appears in the car.
"Jinx!" Dean quickly exclaims, a huge grin on his face. "Ha!"
You glare venomously at Dean as he sticks his tongue out at you. How can this man be super scary sometimes and then act like a three year old others?
"What is going on?" Cas questions looking very confused. "What is a jinx?"
"Go on, (Y/N), why don't you tell him." Dean chuckles.
You kick the back of his seat in anger. Idiot.
"A jinx is a thing that children do when two people both say the same thing at the same time." Sam explains, emphasising the word children. "The last one to say jinx can't talk until someone says their full name."
"And since no one knows (Y/N)'s middle name, she will be silent forever." Dean grins happily. "Ah, I can just picture how peaceful the Bunker is going to be."
"I know (Y/N)'s middle name." Castiel states.
Dean breaks suddenly, throwing us all forward as he turns to face you and Cas.
"Dude, what the hell?" Sam grumbles.
"How do you know (Y/N)'s middle name?" Dean questions, his eyes darting between the two of you.
"Dean, I am an angel. Of course, I know (Y/N)'s middle name."
You stick your tongue out at Dean. Serves him right for thinking he did something.
"So, to allow (Y/N) to talk again, I need to say her full name?"
"Yep, but you don't want to do that yet." Dean starts the car again. "Let us, please have some peace."
You turn to Cas and nudge him gently.
"Sorry, Dean. (Y/N) (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N)."
"Oh my gosh!" You exclaim loudly. "That was the worst hours of my life."
"It was only a few minutes." Sam laughs.
"Really? It felt like hours?" You lean over the seat to get closer to Dean. "I'm back, baby!" You scream down his ear.
"Cas, how could you do this to us?"
You turn back to grin at Castiel, but he has already left.
"Great."