Out of nowhere he picked up my fork and started eating my food. "Hey, eat your own food!" I slid my plate over to my side of the table so it was out of his reach. "Would you guys like any dessert tonight?" Tristan looked over at me and licked his lips. "Yeah I'll take a chocolate cake." The waiter nodded and walked away.

"So when you finish your cake I'm going to take you somewhere else alright." I nodded my head and took a sip of his drink. Not before long he came out with my chocolate cake. I licked my lips and when the waiter put it down I grabbed a fork and started eating it and all of a sudden I saw Tristan taking a piece of my cake.

"Sir, why are you trying to take a piece of my cake?" I looked at him as he put the cake in his mouth. I yanked the cake to the other side of the table and gasped. "Get your own!" I glared at him and he grabbed me by my jacket and kissed me hard. He pecked me one more time before sitting him back in his seat. I took the last bite of the cake and turned around because I blushed.

"Don't turn away when you blush, it's cute." I playfully rolled my eyes and took a sip of my drink. The waiter came over and sat the check down and walked away and I went to grab it but he beat me to it. "You got to be a little bit faster than that." I flipped him off as he put his card in the check and the waiter took it away.

"Well tell me how much my stuff was so I could pay you back." He looked at me and went up to my ear and whispered 'that's never gonna happen!' I rolled my eyes when the waiter gave Tristan his card back and he grabbed my hand and we headed out to the car. "So now where are we going?" I looked at him as he got in the car and I just sighed and got in and when I put my seatbelt on his hand went to my thigh.

"You'll find out when we get there." I nodded and grabbed my phone and looked back at the text message. I looked up at Tristan to see if he was looking before texting 'who is this.' When I was done I quickly put my phone under my leg and looked out the window. My eyebrows furrowed as we pulled over into a alley. I looked over at him and he had a blindfold in his hand.

"Do you trust me?" I nodded my head and I slowly took the blindfold from his hand and he helped me put it on. I opened my eyes and saw nothing but darkness and felt Tristan's hand massaging my thigh. The car started moving as I just looked forward. It felt like forever until we finally stopped and I heard Tristan unhooking his seatbelt then getting out of the car and him coming over to my side.

"Alright be careful!" I nodded my head as I slowly got out of the car and held on to his arm as we started walked somewhere. His hand was on my lower back as we started walking and as we started getting closer to people talking. All of a sudden I felt his hands come to the back of my head and untie the blindfold and when he took it off I saw this beautiful fountain.

"This is beautiful!" I exclaimed as I started walking closer to it and sitting on the ledge. "I knew you would like it, with the help of Kinsley." I chuckled and put my hand in the water and when I looked up he was staring at me. "Do you have a problem sir?" I flicked some of the water on him and he raised a eyebrow. He shook his head and I saw his eyes look at my lips and went back up to my eyes.

I leaned in to give him a peck and when I tried to pull back he grabbed the back of my neck to keep me close to him. I broke the kiss and put my hand on his chest so he wouldn't try to kiss me again. "So here's what I'm thinking." I bit my lip waiting for him to continue. "How about you and Kinsley come over for the next week and we could have a fun week." I nodded my head and he laughed.

"Is Lucas coming to school with us?" Tristan nodded his head no and put his hand in his pocket. "Lucas is 19 so he doesn't come to school anymore." I shook my head understanding. Tristan stood up and he held his hand out and I laughed and grabbed his hand as we walked around.

"So I have a little gift for you." I raised an eyebrow looking at me. He grabbed a little box out of his pocket and his eyes widened. "Open it." I stopped walking and opened the box and it was a beautiful locket and when I opened it, it was the picture of us in mirror that I took the first day in Italy.

I bit my lip and jumped up and hugged him. Once he sat me down he grabbed the necklace from my hands and put it on me and when he turned me back around I grabbed his chin and gave him a kiss. "Thank you!" I told him after we broke the kiss and kissed him again. "You're welcome. Consider it a early birthday present."

I bit my lip as he intertwined our fingers and started walking again. "So was this a good date?" He looked up before pushing me up against a car and I turned around to make sure that it was the one that he rented. "Yes this was an amazing date!" I looked in his eyes and saw them darken with lust.

"So does that mean?" I nodded my head yes already knowing what he was asking. "Finally!" I laughed as he kissed me hard and I went over to the other side of the car and got in as he drove to the hotel. I looked at the time and it was almost 11 so I turned the radio up. After a little while he I felt his hand on my thigh going up higher and higher and I bit my lip as I saw the hotel come into view.

We both hurried up and got out of the car and walked in the elevator hand in hand. Once we got in the elevator and it closed his hand went straight for my neck and pushed me against the wall. "When we get into that hotel room I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk anymore." His words went straight to my core as I bit my lip and the bell rang. I pulled him out of the elevator and started walking to the hotel door.

As I was trying to pull out my key Tristan started kissing on my neck leaving some dark hickeys and I couldn't help but moan as he went to my sweet spot. "If you want me to open the door then stop!" He stopped kissing my neck but went up to my ear. If you don't open the door then I'll just fuck you here right now. My breath hitched as I opened the door and as soon as it was open he picked me up by my thigh, locked the door and took me straight to the couch.

"You couldn't wait until we got to the bedroom?" He chuckled and started taking off the jacket and threw it on the floor. "Well I was going to fuck you on the couch earlier but they interrupted us so I'm going to fuck you here now." He looked at me one more time before kissing my chest. "I'm in for a long night!" I thought and boy was I right.