The Wedding

Y/N was really nervouse when she sat in her own white Tent which was decorated in white Flowers "What if he says he doesnt want too anymore?" Y/B/N chuckled softly and looked at her "Calm down Sweetheart, if he would say no he would have never asked you!"

Y/N couldnt help it but got more nervouse with every second "But what if I am not good enough for this or I do something wrong??" She said and sighed loudly. Y/B/N gently slapped her "You go out there now and show him that he picked the right woman to fall in love with!" Y/N nodded and grabbed her Flowers tightly "Okei I can do this"

 Y/B/N gently slapped her "You go out there now and show him that he picked the right woman to fall in love with!" Y/N nodded and grabbed her Flowers tightly "Okei I can do this"

The wedding dress

When she walked down the Isle, Sebastian couldnt take his Eyes off her, he had Tears in his Eyes and watched her with a big smile on his Face. "She is so beautiful" he said to himself. She came up to him and gave the Flowers to her Maid in Honor. Sebastian took her Hands in his

(This part now is improvised bc i dont have any idea of weddings😌)

The Wedding Place

The Priest smiled and looked at them "Dear Guests today we are here to marry these two wonderfull people. If anyone has something to say against it, please speak now or be silent forever" when nobody said something, the Priest looked at Sebastian "Mister Stan would you please repeat after me?" Sebastian nodded and did as he said "Y/N I will love you always and I will stay by your side in good as in bad Times, with this Ring I will show everyone that you and I will be together until death separates us" he said and put the Ring on her Finger.

The Priest now looked at Y/N, she smiled with Tears in her Eyes "Sebastian I will love you always and I will stay by your side in good as in bad Times, with this Ring I will show everyone that you and I will be together until death separates us" she said softly and put the Ring on his Finger. The Priest smiled at them "Will you Y/N L/N take Sebastian Stan as your Husband so answer with yes" She smiled and nodded "Yes I will" He now looked at Sebastian "Will you Sebastian take Y/N L/N to your Wife so answer with yes" Sebastian smiled "Yes"

The Priest nodded "You are now Husband and Wife, you may kiss the Bride" Sebastian didnt wait for long when he pressed his Lips gently against hers and kissed her passionately. Everyone around them cheered and smiled. The moment they broke the Kiss, she smiled and threw the Bouquet into the Crowd of Girls when Y/B/N caught it.

After their Yes Word they had a small Party with their Friends. Y/N and Sebastian danced all Night together, they smiled as if it was the last moment they shared, they always stole kisses from each other. "I love you" both said at the same Time and chuckled "always" Sebastian said "and forever" Y/N said softly and finished his Sentence