You

Your Backround:

Y/N is a normal Girl from Europe, she was a great Student, before she came to America to study there. Nobody believed her when Harvard accepted her. That Day she was the happiest Person alive, she wanted to study English.

Y/N was 20 when she flew to Cambridge, she got herself a cute little Apartment 10 Minutes away from the University Campus.

One Night she was out and went to a Bar to get some Drinks, just to celebrate that she got excepted. In that Bar she met Liam Parker a mechanic who was good paid. They both immediatly felt like they've known each other for Years. Maybe she wouldnt have ever started talking to him if she would have known how he really was.

The first Year, Liam was the cutest Boyfriend on earth, he was always there for Y/N and he protected her from other Man, but suddenly everything Changed. Liam started to get overprotective, he wouldnt let her go out with Friends, well not alone. He got easily jealous and when he had a bad Day, she was the one who suffered. He would rip the clothes off her and tie her on the Bed. He would start to punch her and hit her, he chocked her and just wanted his pleasure, he didnt cared if she was screaming and yelling him to stop.

She was afraid and stopped to talk to anyone, she stood silent and didnt tell anyone what happened when she came home. She often had blue Eyes or Bruises all over her Face and Body, sge tried to keep them hidden with Make-up, that really helped nobody ever saw, what Liam did to her.

He would yell at her or even just lock her in the Basement when she didnt do what he wanted her to do, it broke her Heart, when she thought about how their Relationship was at the very beginning.

'Everything will be fine' she told herself all Night when she didnt sleep and just thought what would happen next.

She knew that he was cheating on her, but she couldnt say anything, all he would do was hitting her and raping her. She cried all Night, she didnt even tell her Best friend what happened all Day again when she came Home, from School.

She just was a broken Piece which tried to find their true Love someday, who would help her out