Falling a second Time

Both of them were walking Hand in Hand to a beautiful Restaurant, when Y/N stopped and looked at him "Cant we just get some fruits and make a Picnic, I rather have it a bit more chill, ya know?" She asked softly and looked at him. Sebastian smiled softly "If you wanna do that than we do that"

They smiled and kept walking to a little Shop "What about strawberries and some Watermelon?" Sebastian asked softly and looked at her. She nodded "You know me way too good" she chuckled and looked at the Fruits. He took some and bought them with some Chocolate. Y/N waited outside when she saw him coming towards her with some Flowers.

Her Cheeks immediately got red, she looked down to not show it. He smiled and gave her the Flowers "I tried to find some which were as beautiful as you, but nothing is as beautiful as you" she blushed more and smiled when she took them "They are perfect, Seb"

Sebastian loved it when she called him by his Nickname it made him feel as if both of them got closer again. He hoped it, he needed her. They said that they would stay friends, but he didn't want that. He wanted to be the guy who makes her happy, he wanted to hold her in the nights when she couldn't sleep, he wanted to be the Guy who kisses her when someone else looks at her, he wanted to be the one who's name she screams in the Night. He wanted that she was his again and he would do everything for it.

Flashback:

Sebastian walked down to the Kitchen when he smelled fresh Pancakes, he smiled and looked at his beautiful Girlfriend which was standing there a Spoon full of Nutella in her Mouth, while she was dancing to a song and making the Pancakes. He couldnt help it and smiled more.

He came to her and wrapped his Arms around her Waist and laid his Head on hers "Morning, beautiful" he smiled. She chuckled and laid the Spoon away "Morning, my Love" she smiled "I am making cinnamon Pancakes. He smiled "My favourites, you know me way too good" she chuckled, he loved her chuckling, he loved everything about her.

She put them on a Plate and Sebastian let her go, she just put them on the Table and walked out, Sebastian pouted and ran after her "You eat with me!" She laughed and just started to run away from him "I dont want too". He got faster and grabbed her by her Waist and laughed "But you will!" She chuckled "Okei fine I stay with you, my big Baby!"

She looked at him and waved her Hand in front of his Eyes "Seb are you okei?" She asked. Sebastian shook his Head and looked at her "What?" He asked softly and smiled. Y/N chuckled softly "You were lost in your Thoughts are you okei?" She asked softly. He smiled and nodded "I just thought about something"

She chuckled softly and looked at him "Tell me what you were thinking about" He smiled and looked at her "I thought about us, about how happy we were" Y/N looked at him and sighed softly "Listen I never stopped loving you, but we should take our Time, you are just out of a relationship" Sebastian sighed "I know you think I need time but I dont. I love you Y/N Y/L/N and I will always love you...."