Dancing with a Stranger

Sebastian walked Home with her, it felt like he would know her his entire Life, but still she was a Stranger, even if she knew him. Well he was a Celebrety of course people knew him.

Y/N opened the Door for him and smiled a bit "Welcome Home, Pumpkin" Sebastian smiled now and walked in. She slowly closed the Door, when Betty ran towards them (Sorry I dont know if Sebastians dog really is named Betty but I just take the Name)

She jumped on Sebastian and licked his Hands happily. He chuckled and stroke her Head "And who are you, my Love?" He looked down at the Dog when he heard Y/N saying "This is Betty, your Dog" He looked up at her and saw the little and soft smile she had on her Face. "I...uhhh...make us some Food" she said softly.

Sebastian smiled and nodded, he played a bit with Betty, while Y/N went into the Kitchen, she turned the Music Box on and played some Music through her Phone, she danced a bit, it relaxed her and she just started cutting the vegetables.

Sebastian came in and watched her a little smile appeared on his Face. When he saw her dancing it made him happy, he came to her and wrapped his Arms around her Waist, before he laid his Head on her Shoulder "Tell me more about you"

She sighed softly and just continued cooking "Well I am from Europe and I study at Harvard." He raised a Brow "Isnt that an Elite College?" She nodded and chuckled "It is, but I got excepted, I dont know how that happened, but it did"

He shyly kissed her Cheek and listened to the Music. He took her Hands in his and smiled, she looked confused at him "What are you doing?". He laughed "I want to dance with you, the song is perfect right now" Lina chuckled and started dancing with him.

Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I cant help falling in love with you
Shall i stay?
Would it be a sin
If I cant help falling in love with you?

Like a river flows
Surely to the Sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

She leaned her Head against his Chest and laid her Arms around his Neck, she relaxed completely. Sebastian smiled and laid his Hands on her Waist, he pulled her a bit closer and laid his Head on Top of hers

Take my Hand
Take my whole Life too
For I cant help falling in love with you

Like a River flows
Surely to the Sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be

Sebastian smiled happily and closed his Eyes, he listened to her breathing and to the Song, he loved how close she was to him.   Y/N on the other Hand listened to his heartbeat, it made her happy and she felt complete in that moment, no she couldnt...

Take my Hand
Take my whole Life too
For I cant help falling in love with you