He..

TW// Sexual Abuse, Rape, Smut

3rd Person POV:

It was the Middle of the Year when Y/N was in School, her Lesson just finished when Professor Smith asked to see her. She walked over to her Professor and looked at her Watch, she knew that Liam would punish her for coming Home late.

Her Professor looked seriously at her "Miss L/N, I am sorry to tell you but your Grades start to get worse. You were one of my best students, is there something you want to tell me?"

Y/N immediatly shook her Head "No Sir, I am just having some trouble lately, because of all the Exams we have right now, I promise I try to get my Grades up again".

Liam POV:

I was sitting at Home, looking at my Watch, she already was 5 minutes late, but that couldnt be possible, she just needed 10 Minutes to get Home. I started to get angry when I saw that it got even later. I decided to go and get her. So I put on my Shoes amd walked to the Uni, I looked around watching my Surroundings just to see if she talked to someone.

I walked inside the School, just to see her with her English teacher, he looked young around 26. I felt that I got extremely angry when I saw how he touched her and flirted with her.

Y/N POV:

"I dont think, studying can help you out of that bad Grade" Professor Smith said to me. I sighed softly "Please Mister Smith I need to pass this Class". He smirked and I backed up, when he touched my Waist "Ohh my Dear Y/N you can call me John" he smirked even more and pulled me close, I felt uncomfortable and looked at him "You can come to me Friday at 5 pm if you want better Grades".

When he finished talking I already saw Liam and started to panick. When my Teacher pulled me into a Kiss, I was overwhelmed and wanted to pull away, but he held me tightly, he pushed me on his Desk and ripped my Clothes off, he looked at me and my Eyes got watery.

3rd Person POV:

When Y/N laid on the Desk, trying to push her Teacher off her, Liam had already seen some Girl he found attractive, her Name was Rose, he looked after and didnt even notice that his Girlfriend was getting sexually Abused by her Teacher.

John ripped all her Clothes off and she now laid there completely naked, she was scared and cried, she knew that it didnt matter, cause she never could feel comfortable, not even at Home.

John looked down at her and kissed down her Body before entering with two Fingers. He moved them and Y/N started to moan even if she cried more "Stop!" She said and looked at him.

Liam turned around when he saw how someone else was kissing his Girlfriend, he got mad and wanted to run inside when Rose walked to him "Hello Handsome" he looked at her and smirked "Hey"

Y/N tried to scream when John held her mouth close with his Hand before he entered with his Length. He moved fastly and moaned, he loved it and she was just a crying mess. She never thought that it would happen but she wished that Liam would come.

Liam sighed and looked behind Rose, he looked at her "I need to go" he pushed her to the Side, before he stormed in the Classroom and pushed the Teacher away, he threw his Jacket at Y/N, she immediatly pulled it over and looked at them, when Liam started to hit John in his Face until he laid on the Floor, not moving.

Liam grabbed Y/N Hand and ran out with her, he was angry, she could tell on how tightly he held her by her Wrist, more Tears ran down her Cheek, when she caught someone staring at her, it was a really handsome Man with Brown Hair and blue Eyes, he was taller than her and didnt really knew what to do, he watched them...