Help!

TW// ABUSE, RAPING, SMUT

Sebastian POV:

I was out on a walk with my Dog Betty when I saw how a Man dragged a naked Woman behind him, she seemed to cry. She tried to cover her Body with the Jacket she was wearing. I watched them and had a bad Feeling about it, but I knew that if I would walk there, the Guy would do anything to keep me away. I was over whelmed when Betty tried to run to the Girl.

Y/N POV:

I got dragged by Liam and just cried when he walked home with me. It hurted, his Grip it just made me cry even more. When we arrived at Home, he threw me on the Bed "No please..I wanted to get him off". I cried and looked at him. Liam looked like he didnt care "Take off the Jacket". I knew that if I wouldnt do what he said, I would regret it. I sighed and took off the Jacket. I was completely naked now.

Liam smirked when he watched her, he opened his Pants and pulled them down with his Boxers "Suck it" he said seriously. I looked at him and cried, I shook my Head "No please" I sat in the Corner of the Bed and had my Knees against my Chest, I cried. Liam came over to me and he looked at her "Suck it or you know what will happen!" I still refused. He then grabbed a Handfull of my Hair and pulled me down on his Length. I had him in my Mouth now and cried, when he moved my Head for me. I cried even more when I heard Liams moans ring through the whole Room.

I try to get away while he moved his Hips harder inside my Mouth, I almost chocked on his now hardened Length. He pulled my Mouth away and looked at me "Lay down, Now!" I nodded and just laid down like he told me too. He leaned over me and tied my Hands on the Bed, before he slapped me really hard on my Cheek. I looked scared at him.

Liam smirked "The only one who will touch you and who will fuck you am I, do you understand?!". I nodded and looked at him, he hit me again. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!". I cried "Yes I understand". He got serious "This Pussy is mine, you are mine". I nodded again, before I felt Pain in my Vagina. Liam had entered with  his Length and started to move. I cried and moaned loudly.

It hurted after what had happened in my School. My Teacher had hurted me already, but Liam made everything worse. He started to move faster and also a bit harder. He moaned in pleasure and hit me even harder, he always did that, it made him happy. I hated it, but I couldnt do anything, I screamed and cried. He brought himself to his Climax and pulled out, he just let me lay there, when I watch him getting dressed and walking out.

I laid there for 2 hours, freezing and just staring at the ceiling. Liam came in and freed me "I am hungry, go and get me something to eat." I looked at him and immediatly nodded. I got up and dressed. I took my Bag and walked out. I pulled my Hood over and cried silently, when I suddenly bumped into someone. I looked up and my Eyes widened...