Forget about it

She looked up at me with the cute smile of hers, I didnt really listened, I just looked at her perfect smile. After a bit she waved in front of me and I got out of my Trance "S-sorry what did you say?"

I heard her sigh loud and clear "I fucked up" was the only thing that weng through my Mind in that Moment. I sighed softly and listened this Time. I felt how weak I got when I was around her, she made me feel save and happy. It was a feeling that I cant describe better right now, but it just was perfect

Y/N POV:

I looked up at him in confusion, Was he even listening?
Even if he didnt, I just kept talking about it "You know it was hard, but I still love him, even after what happened." The moment I talked about him, I felt how he tensed up, still not really listening to what I was saying, but he still did.

I sighed and started waving my Hand in front of his Face until he gave me some attention. I smiled immediatly "So where was I...ohh right. You know there was this Time, where I was so happy with him and I just want it back?". "Why?" Was everything I heard from him. I looked at him in disbelief, maybe he had a point with that Question, maybe not.

I looked up at him and sighed "Because I love him, yes he was an asshole to me, but maybe he can change and thats why I need your help" I smiled happily, hoping the Plan would work out.

Sebastian POV:

Did she just really said that? Wow..
My Heart beated for her, I knew it was love ar the first Sight, but what if she really just liked him. I sighed softly "Yes okei I help you"
Yes, I didnt want to help, but I would do anything to keep that Woman happy "Pumpkin?" I asked softly and looked at her.

Her Head immediatly shot up again "Yes?" She asked with that beautiful Voice of hers. I blushed again and sighed "Go and sleep a bit okei?" I asked softly and walked upstairs to show her her Room.

I saw her Smile when she walked in, it was a smile I couldnt describe it ahowed me so many emotions in one time that it made me smile happily. I sighed to myself, I couldnt..I couldnt love her and I could never be with her. She loved the Guy that hurted her. I was just the Best friend who fell in love with her, but will stay in the Friendzone forever.
Right...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
//AN: Sorry for the small chapter guys but i wanted to publish it as fast as I could to give you something to read but yeah if you have ideas how it could continue just tell me :)