It seemed like she was in some 5 star hotel. She was just looking around without saying a word and Manik leaned close to her sideways yet behind her and spoke.

Ma-I was preparing for a nice date for you.

Nandini frowned and looked at him while Manik said.

Ma-I realised that it has been a long time when I treated you specially........this lockdown can't stop our romance so here it is........I know thode phool aur thode aur candles hone chahiye.........but thoda lockdown effect hai....... but this is cosy too........I guess we both will be enough for each other.

Nandini was just blinking at him in surprise while Manik smiled seeing her expressions after his so much of talking and than he said.

Ma-freshen up and than we will start with our date.

Nandini like an obedient kid bobbed her head in yes and walked away back to the room. Freshening up and cleaning her mouth, she came back after wiping her face and when she came back, she saw that food was placed on the table.

She was looking at that, when Manik forwarded his left palm for her to hold it. Bringing herself out from the daze, she placed her hand on his and Manik gently tugged her, removing all the distance.

Taking her in a side hug, he came close to her chair and pulled it out for her, than he made her sit on her place and than unlid the starter and gravy. He filled her plate with a good amount of food and said.

Ma-enjoy your meal ma'am.

Saying that he smiled at her and than he too sat opposite of her and filled his plate. Than he switched on the music player and soft piano tune was played, just like in cosy high class restaurants and hotels. Nandini looked around and the food and it actually looked like a 5 star set up.

While she was lost in everything, not being able to believe it, Manik was busy looking at her cute expressions. Her expressions were like a kid who was seeing something fascinating like this for the first time.

After a brief look of everything, her gaze unintentionally fell on Manik and she saw that he was already looking at her and smiling. She gave him a warm smile and said.

Nan-all this is very beautiful........you managed to arrange a very warm thing inspite of this lockdown.

Ma-all this for the love of my life.

Nandini blushed at this and look down to not show him her blush but Manik could easily see her and feel her. He further said.

Ma-a little more.

Hearing that she looked at him with the frown that replaced her blush while Manik said.

Ma-a little more of blush and I know you can do it better.

Hearing that the blush came again and Nandini looked away while Manik smiled more. To change the topic she said.

Nan-you have actually managed to shut me down.........mere pass kehne k liye kuch bhi nhi hai.

Ma-should I take that as a compliment!