🧑🏻# ~LITTLE_LUCY🧑🏻 ~ 🔞🔞🔞

🧑🏻# ~LITTLE_LUCY🧑🏻
~
🔞🔞🔞

🧑🏻🧑🏻EPISODE THIRTY-THREE🧑🏻🧑🏻

Then Collette raised her head to meet his eyes. " Father, I've sinned. Please pray for me."

Peter's eyes grew wide. There was this emptiness at the bottom of his heart. An emptiness filled with guilt.

Arriving home, Peter went straight to the kitchen, bringing out a cold bottle of water from the fridge. He drank slowly from the bottle, letting the cool water hit the back of his burning throat.

He returned back to the living room and flopped on the arm chair. Uncuffing his sleeves, he fixed his eyes on the ceiling lost in thoughts.

He was thinking of Collette.

~~Father, I've sinned. Please pray for me~~

Kicking off his shoes, he placed both his feet on the table and passed his hand across his face.

" What a world," he gritted his teeth as he remembered praying for Collette. " She just asked the devil to pray for her without knowing."

Peter cursed himself. He knew he was a filthy rat and was very unworthy of becoming a priest. His s£xual affairs with Samantha damaged him inside, Makin his soul dark and empty.

The sins he's done was Soo grave and yet Collette came to him for prayers when in actual fact, he needed the prayers most.

" Father forgive me," he rubbed his knees, shutting his eyes tightly. " I'm not strong enough. I'm not.....strong enough."

Suddenly a knock came on the door. He knew who it was but he wasn't going to get the door.

He heard a spare key insert into the keyhole and turned but the door wouldn't open.

Peter remained where he sat, his eyes shut in a silent prayer.

" Father give me strength...push this temptation away from me."

He was glad he had bolted the front door from inside the house. Samantha wouldn't gain access without the bolts removed.

Samantha tried again and again until she became frustrated. She knocked and knocked and just when she didn't get the reply she needed, she began calling out his name.

" Peter, come out here," she shouted. " Open the door, I know you're in there."

Silence.

" Let it not be you're with another woman in that house," she was ranting up and down outside the house. " I'll wait here until you're done."

Peter waited for her to leave. It took two hours before she stopped knocking on the door. She gave up and left for school.

When he heard a nearby taxi engine roaring outside, he knew she was gone for good.

Exhaling deeply, he sat up and did another silent prayer. " Thank you, father."

Then he remembered Collette and his heart grew warm, as he could only think about her.

*
*
*
*

" Collette, are you doing anything during the holidays?" I asked, holding a battery Torchlight over our heads.

I was seated opposite Collette infront of our reading table crammed with our books. We'd been studying together in silence for a while.

Collette had a pencil tucked at the back of her ear. She was playing chess and solving physics while I did English language and biology.