LITTLE LUCY

LITTLE_LUCY🧑🏻

🔞🔞🔞

🧑🏻🧑🏻 EPISODE THIRTEEN🧑🏻🧑🏻

” I want to join THE LILIES. Tell what to do,” I requested, looking straight into her eyes.

She stared at me for a while then her eyes went darker and cold.

” What do you know about THE LILIES?” She asked.

I licked my dried lips. ” Well, I do know they’re very intelligent people.”

” And?”

” They’re a secret reading group, they’re very neat and smart.”

” And?”

” And,” I was finding it difficult to say it but I said it. ” I also learnt they’re into girls. They don’t date boys as far as I’m know.”

Collette didn’t say anything. She just stared at me with her arms still crossed around her chest.

” You’re not saying anything,” I said, really uncomfortable with the awkward silence.

” What makes you think I can help you get into THE LILIES?” She asked suddenly.

” Because I believe you’re a member,” I said. ” That’s probably the secret to your success.”

” And you believe by just joining THE LILIES you’d magically become brilliant?”

” If it works for you, it could also work for me,” I was speaking fast now. ” I’m scared I’d fail my first year exam in this school. My mom paid a load of money to get me here. I can’t bear to disappoint her. She’s been working soo hard. If there was an easier way to get my grades up above average. I’m willing to do it.”

Collette didn’t say anything. She was back to her silent mode once again.

” I’m willing to pay anything,” I continued, seeing she wasn’t ready to say anything to me yet. ” Whatever amount that’s needed, I’ll pay to join. I know it’s difficult becoming a member but if it means anything to you, just do it for the sake of my mom at home. I wouldn’t want to disappoint her.”

Silence.

She wasn’t say anything. She just sat there in her seat and stared at me.

Then she slowly rose up to her feet and stood over me. We looked at each other and I could feel her body heat close and dangerous.

Suddenly she fell on me, pinning me on the bed. Startled, I struggled a little but then I remembered she was much stronger than I was so I gave up.

She held both my arms tightly above my head while her eyes gazed at me. I waited for her to kiss me but she didn’t. Instead she raised her hand in the air and slapped me very hard in the face.

SMACK ‼️

I turned red. ” What was that for?”

She slapped me again, this time harder.

SMACK ‼️

” Stop it,” I shouted at her, struggling with her now. ” Stop hitting me like that.”

SMACK ‼️

She slapped me again and again and again until my cheeks burned. I cried and shouted.

” You b*tch!” I yelled, tears running down my face. ” Stop!!!”

Suddenly she grabbed my face and covered my mouth with her lips. She was kissing me now but the desire was no longer there in me. I just wanted her out of my body. I tried to bite her mouth but she only ended up slapping me again.