LITTLE LUCY

🧑🏻#LITTLE_LUCY🧑🏻

🔞🔞🔞

Note:  18+ 🔞 adult contents ❌ not for readers under the age of 18

🧑🏻🧑🏻EPISODE SEVENTEEN🧑🏻🧑🏻

" Take your time," Efua said, handing me a chocolate. " Don't rush anything."

I collected the chocolate bar and unwrapped it. " Why do you always eat a chocolate while reading?"

We were seated beside each other in the room—all alone.

Efua was right about the hostel being lively at night. Everyone was busy reviewing their books for tomorrow's big test.

" Why I eat chocolate?" Efua laughed. " Well, it's scientifically proven that chocolate helps the brain while studying. You understand better with a bar of chocolate at hand."

Now I understood why she always had a chocolate every night she was studying.

" And umm..." I paused. " You're always naked when studying. Mind explaining that?"

Efua pointed at a maths problem. " Try solving this one. Use that equation, subtract it and divide it by 5"

She was avoiding my question but I didn't bother asking her any further questions.

For the next two hours after dinner, we've been sitting before each other, working on different questions.

Efua was good. She teaches with patience and understanding. It was quite easy to understand her better than my teachers.

But I wasn't comfortable with her. She was getting too close for my liking.

At one time, she'd kiss my neck and fondle my boôbs as she taught me. I allowed her some liberties for a while but whenever she was taking it too far, I'd give her space. 

It was one of the weirdest tutoring I've ever experienced.

" Have you guys done set?" She asked, studying my maths textbook.

" Not yet," I said. " That's SS.2 work scheme."

" Don't be surprised to see it in your test tomorrow," she smirked.

I raised an eyebrow. " No kidding."

" That's how this school runs their test," she smiled, shifting closer to me. " If you really want to outsmart them, you've got to combine your studies with that of the senior classes. They mix questions up."

" That's unfair," I nearly cried. " How else do these guys want us to pass."

" Hey, I'm here for you," she wrapped her arms over my shoulder. " That's why you've got to trust me. I'll make sure you don't fail. The results won't be great but you're certain to get a pass mark if you stick to me and listen attentively."

I was more than ready to do anything. " Alright, Efua. Tell me what to do and I'll do it."

She batted her lashes at me. " You seriously would do as you're told?"

I nodded. " Anything. So long as I get to pass my test tomorrow."

" Alright," she stood to her feet and pulled off her shirt.

" What are you doing?" I asked, shocked when she removed her bra and dropped it on the floor.

" It's part of your lessons," she said sitting down before me and I could see her small br**sts boinged a little. " Now take off your shirt as well."

" I'm not taking off anything," I said, startled. " Why would you strip yourself naked?"

" I always read naked Because that's how we were taught."