LITTLE LUCY

~LITTLE_LUCY~ ❤️❤️🤏👈🍓🍓🍌🍌🔞

🔞🔞🔞

Note: 18+ 🔞 adult contents ❌ not for readers under the age of 18

🧑🏻🧑🏻TWO🧑🏻🧑🏻

Collette stood over me as I changed into my uniforms. When I was done, my muftis were kept with Vee.

Queen’s Academy uniform consisted of a milk white button–down shirt, a sleeveless yellow striped sweater, and a red tie. Then there was the black knee length skirt and black sockings that stopped above my calf.

The skirt intrigued me. I’ve never worn such before so this was new to me. I felt like I was in a Japanese high school. The skirt was short, nearly running up my mid thighs.

” From now henceforth, you must be on school uniforms at all times,” Collette said as we walked away from Vee’s lodge towards the hostel. ” You have your day wear, your sports wear, your class wear and your shoes and socks ready?”

” Yes,” I answered in a gruffy voice, pulling my suitcase along.

I don’t trust this girl. After what she did some minutes ago, I was certain she was going to be trouble.

Collette said nothing more. It was nearly dark when we arrived at the hostel.

Our hostel was huge, like a royal castle. It was built in a way that reminded me of an exclusive hotel. The hostel had three hundred and nine rooms in all with good lighting system and beautiful flower gardens surrounding it.

This school was a bomb. I was loving it every second of the day.

There were two flight of stairs but we didn’t take it.

” Room 205,” Collette said as if to herself. She led me to the elevator and waited while it shot us up to our floor.

Collette took me to my room without talking to me. From time to time, I tried looking her way.

She had her face in the air, her eyes hard and set, her full lips pouting and her movement, calm and graceful.

Room 205 stood before us. She brought out a key and unlocked the door.

I Marvelled at the room. It was small but it had everything. Two beds set apart from each other near the window, floor covered in red carpet, a reading table with two chairs, a large wardrobe, two drawers and a bathroom.

The bathroom caught my attention. It had a shower and a little bathtub.

Gosh, are we really in a hotel or what?!

” Everyone is gone for sports so it’s just you and me in the hostel,” Collette said, stepping into the room. ” You unpack the rest of your uniforms and hang them up neatly in the wardrobe. The school already provided you with a bed so it’s expected of you to always keep it clean and tidy.”

She paused, staring oddly at me then added. ” Do you bed wet, Lucy?”

I frowned at her. ” No I don’t bed wet.”

” Good,” she continued. ” You take your bath in the bathroom. Always make sure you flush the toilet after use. At some point, the shower may not run. There’s always a running tap below the first floor. Once in a while, it’s wise to get a gallon of water, just in case there’s water shortage. Anyways, the reading desk is meant for only studying and ironing of your uniforms. Keep the room cleaned, wash the curtains and fix your bed. We are very fussy about neatness so it’s highly expected of you to abide by it. And also, another thing. No cooking in the hostel. It’s highly prohibited.”