LITTLE LUCY

🧑🏻#LITTLE_LUCY🧑🏻

Rated🔞🔞🔞

Note:  18+ 🔞 adult contents ❌ not for readers under the age of 18

🧑🏻🧑🏻EPISODE TWENTY-SEVEN🧑🏻🧑🏻

He was incredibly hot with a face that was as good looking as a fashion model.

What caught me most about him was his age. He was far too young be a priest but all the same, he was the priest. There ain't no changing that.

Collette retired back behind the curtains and left him to face the girls.

" Holy sh*t!" Sharon was eyeing him over. " Never knew priests were this goodlooking."

I agreed with her cause this guy was way too hot. Nearly all the girls in church were drooling over him.

Fr. Peter was going to stick to the time he was allocated to spend in the school. Mrs Cooker wasn't comfortable having a male in the school so she gave him strict orders not to exceed his stay.

He was to stay in school from 6:30 to 10:00.am sharp. I could understand why she was Soo strict about that cause this guy was just too hot for my liking.

I was surprised with myself. I felt nothing for him. Like seriously, I saw him as a normal man.

This was strange cause back home these type of men were my favorite. I'm a crazy fan of Justin Bieber and I've always dreamt of Marrying a man as good-looking as my music star crush.

But ever since I began schooling here, I've forgotten about my ideal man. I've even forgotten about Justin Bieber. I could only think of one person.

Collette.

This priest was having an effect on nearly all the girls. I said nearly cause I noticed some few girls staring uninterested at him.

They were just like me... Immune to his cuteness.

I began to wonder if these set of girls also had female lovers. I may be wrong but who I'm I to judge.

Fr. Peter preaching was really spiritual. I felt lifted and filled up. I must say, I was impressed. He was indeed the man for the job.

Service was finally over but I couldn't leave because Collette had told me to wait behind.

Sharon had gone to go do her laundry. I remained where I sat waiting patiently for Collette.

She was inside the little room behind the curtains with the priest and some few girls who were the church organisers as well.

I waited patiently. My fever was getting higher and I felt shivers over my body.

" You look sick," came a familiar voice that shooked me back to earth.

Turning around, I saw who I wasn't expecting to see in a very long time.

It was Efua.

                      🧑🏻🧑🏻🧑🏻

Efua sat beside me, her eyes taking in the bandage over my upper eye and the slaps on my cheeks from the incident with Adaobi the other day. 

" I heard what happened between you and Adaobi," she said softly. " You feeling any better now?"

I nodded. I was wondering what she was up to.

I immediately thought about Collette behind the curtains with the priest and prayed she wouldn't meet Efua and I together.

I'm avoiding another fight between these two girls. I don't want to be seen near Efua.