LITTLE LUCY

☆☆☆☆☆
🧑🏻#LITTLE_LUCY🧑🏻

🔞🔞🔞

Note: 18+ 🔞 adult contents ❌ not for readers under the age of 18

🧑🏻🧑🏻 EPISODE TEN🧑🏻🧑🏻

••••••••UNKNOWN POV•••••••

Collette was seated up on the bed, staring outside the window when the nurse came in.

” Oh, you’re up already,” the nurse, a fat woman in her mid thirties walked in with a tray of food. ” You should have some rest, dear. You’re not strong enough to be up at this time of the hour.”

” I can’t sleep,” Collette replied, staring past her at nothing in particular. ” I’ve rested enough so I see no need to sleep anymore.”

” Oh my,” the nurse dropped the tray by the beside. ” Well then, have something to eat. The doctor will be attending to you very soon.”

She smiled halfway at her. ” Thank you.”

Before she left, the nurse spoked. ” Oh and by the way, there’s this young lady waiting outside your ward. She says she’s your teacher. She’s really nice and pretty. She stucked with you throughout the entire time you were admitted to the hospital. She says she wants to speak to you but I told her you’d be eating and wouldn’t want to be disturbed.”

She was talking about Vee. Collette narrowed her eyes and looked away outside the window, watching the cloudy sky and the birds souring in the air.

Her lips then moved. ” That’s fine. I’ll see her now.”

Moments later, Vee stepped into the room, slowly closing the door behind her.

The first thing she saw was Collette with her back turned against her.

Vee smiled. ” How are you feeling, Collette?”

Collette didn’t answer.

Vee smiled more and moved fully into the room. She bent close to Collette and tried to kiss her ears when Collette pushed her away.

” What do you want?” She asked, her voice hard.

Vee, seeing she was in a sour mood, sighed and sat on the only chair available in the room. ” I came to pay you a visit. How are you feeling?”

” Better without you,” Colette grunted.

Vee bite her lips. ” Dear, can we talk about this?”

Collette said nothing, she was staring past Vee as if Vee was the invisible one.

” Alright,” Vee continued. ” I’ll take that length of silence as a yes. Collette, I’m not happy with what’s just happened. I feel terrible about this whole thing. I know you’re upset and all about my engagement but you’ve got to understand that it’s not my decision nor my choice to marry that man. My mother wants me to take total control over the school when she’s retired. It’s my inheritance as I’m her only child. I have a great deal of responsibility for myself, my mother and the people I care about. Try to understand me, I never wanted it to be this way.”

Collette was still silent.

Vee licked her red lips. ” Collette, I don’t want to marry. Marriage has always been a problem with my family. You see, in my family, we girl’s all marry pretty early. My mother married at the age of seventeen. She was then divorced at forty–five. My aunt also married at eighteen but right now she has no husband and no children. My grandmother lost her husband to another woman after giving birth to my mother and my aunt. So you see, I’m scared of marriage. I rather be single for the rest of my life than live with the insecurities of marrying a man–any man.”