LITTLE LUCY

🧑🏻#LITTLE_LUCY🧑🏻

Note:  18+ 🔞 adult contents ❌ not for readers under the age of 18

🧑🏻🧑🏻EPISODE TWENTY🧑🏻🧑🏻

" I've already liked you, senior Collette. Please be my girlfriend."

Those were Adaobi's words. I felt shocked hearing this love confession from a girl.

I had to stare at this girl more closely. She wasn't what you'd call pretty but she was well endowed with big boôbs the size of two watermelons.

Then Collette spoke. " Are you drunk?"

I heard Adaobi catch her breath. " Drunk? I don't understand."

Collette was cool and calm about the situation on ground but her expression wasn't encouraging. " Adaobi, why on Earth would you want me to go out with you?"

I could see this was very difficult for Adaobi but she was determined and fearless. " That's because, I've always liked you for as long as I could remember. I've been nursing these feelings but I just couldn't bear it anymore."

Collette stared at her and I became uncomfortable with the unnerving silence she just strucked.

Then she spoke. " Adaobi, I hate to break it to you but you and I won't work. You see...." she paused giving the other girl time to absorb what she had to say, " There's someone I already like."

I waited behind the tree as I listened with my ears wide opened.

" I've already given my heart to someone. I'm sorry but I cannot go out with you."

Adaobi stood there, looking defeated like a wet hen. " And who is this ... Could it be the new girl, your roommate, Lucy?"

Collette stiffened and so did I.

I suddenly ran cold when I heard that. Like where was that even coming from?

Collette stepped a little closer towards her. She had suddenly lose her cool. " Let's leave Lucy out of this. My relationship with her is not what you think it is. She and I are nothing more but roommates."

The words sank in me.

~~Nothing more but roommates~~

" Nothing more but roommates?" Adaobi asked, keeping a straight face. " However, I don't see it that way."

Collette's eyebrows were immediately drawn down into a frown. " Why?"

" Because it sticks out a mile," Adaobi explained. " The two of you hang out too often, you eat together, Like the other day after lunch ... You two shared the same plates and ... and ...."

" And what?"

" And it makes it seemed like you two had something going on. I sensed intimacy between you two. It's quiet obvious. And it's not just me," Adaobi replied. " You two are all my classmates is talking about."

Collette regarded her closely. " I'm trying to tell you that you and the rest of your classmates are making something out of nothing."

" And yet she spends most of her free time with you," Adaobi lamented. " Why is that?"

Suddenly, Collette grabbed her collar and drew her close. She pointed her index finger at her face and began warning her with a voice that could shatter any glass.

" Now listen here, Adaobi. Let me give you some advice, maybe it might help you out at some point.  I don't know what you took this afternoon that's blown a fuse in your head but cut out the gross talk about Lucy and I. I don't like it. I'll admit I understand your feelings for me and I feel flattered that you like me and all. But I'm never going out with you. I'm about to write my senior examinations, graduate and never look back. You still live here with two years left before you graduate. Focus on yourself and keep your feelings under control. And as for Lucy, I don't have an iota of feelings for her. We're roommates but that doesn't necessarily means we're going out. I cannot imagine myself with a dense girl like her. My heart belongs to someone else and it's not you nor Lucy. Get that into your head, got it?"