Proof or it didn't happen

*sends sc of messages*

AYE🕺

AYE🕺

Alr come get me homie 💃🏾

I gotta bring the twins and Luka
tho alr

I really dc

😒I'll be there in ten

I heard that you ate Osamu's ass🤨

Stop.

ILY😘😜
read 3:12pm

———

You got up and grabbed a grey jacket out of my closet since it was raining outside. Then put on some grey sweatpants over the spandex you were wearing. Next you grabbed a small bag out your closet and started putting stuff you might need in it. Like my charger, chapstick, earphones, wallet, etc.

"Where you goin'?" Alize took off the headset and spun around in the chair. She looked you up and down as if you looked a fool. I looked like I was doing what I was gonna go do, watch movies. "Zay, throw me those crocs over here." She picked them up and tossed them over.

"Now like I said, where do you think you're going?"

"I'm going to Sunas house."

She looked me up and down again, "to do what?"

"We finna watch movies, since yo ass ain't wanna watch with me."

"When? Who? How long?"

"Bitch are you my mom or younger sister?" Alize turned back around in the chair and began to start a new game. "Yeah that's what I thought Zay."

"Girl shut the fu-"

"Lil girl remember that you're in my room." Walking over to your mini refrigerator you grabbed a water and a f/s (favorite soda). "Peace out Zay. I'll be back sometime tonight."

"Use a condom." She said as you walked out the door closing it so she could say no more. Her obnoxiously loud laugher blazed through the house in an annoying matter. You turned the corner to walk up the stairs. Once you reached your parents door taking a deep breath before you knocked. You heard your mom say come in.  As you opened they door you sent them a small wave, "Hey, guys."

"What do you want?" Your mom paused the tv and looked at you.

You gasped, "Why do I have to need something ma? I just came to check on you guys-"

"Girl cut the bull."

"Ma? I am being so serious." You pressed you lips together and shook your head. "N/n get to the point."

"Alright, alright. Can I go to my friends house to watch some movies?"

"You can go." Your mom smiled at you making your stomach churn. Not only that she gave you permission to go a little too quickly. She didn't even ask when, what friend, or how you were going to get there. "Alright by then." You immediately left the door closing the door behind you. Then you heard the doorbell, 'it's time to go.' When you opened the door you saw Atsumu and Luka. "Oh hi pipsqueak." You nodded at Atsumu who was taken aback. "And Luka!"