Chapter Eighty-Five: Unauthorized Mission

Start from the beginning

"Alright ladies, you're both pretty. No fighting" I said while lightly pushing them away from each other.

"But yeah dude you can't be mission leader, too, because then I would have to make fun of both of you, and there just aren't enough hours in the day" Adam said.

We all looked at him weirdly as he sighed and patted his shoulder.

"I need some me-time" Adam said before walking away to look outside the big window.

"Hey, Chase, stop being such a control freak, okay? Sebastian seems perfectly capable" Bree said, making Sebastian smile.

"Oh, thanks" Sebastian smiled.

"My pleasure" Bree said in a flirty tone.

They both started smiling at each other in a flirty way and then they started laughing.

"Okay, our next mission: stopping that" Chase said.

"Yes please, that's just gross" I gagged in disgust while looking away.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Nick glaring at Sebastian while clenching his fists.

I sighed and shook my head at him, he obviously likes her but he's too afraid to say anything.

It's honestly annoying.

We then heard noises from outside, like water being splashed.

"Hey, look! I'm riding an angry catfish!" Bob yelled from outside, causing all of us to look out the window.

"Whoa, look at him go!" Adam chuckled while shaking his head but then his facial expression changed into a worried one.

"Yeah, that is not a catfish" Adam said, causing all of our eyes to widened.

"Bob!" Adam yelled.

"Buddy!" Nick and Alexis yelled as we all quickly ran out of the academy to get to Bob in time.

The Next Day
In The Training Area

Me and the trio were in the training area with the kids, just doing the usual training like we always do.

I was with Alexis while Bree and Adam were with Nick and Chase was with Leo.

Alexis had tried striking a punch at me, but I grabbed her arm as I turned around and flipped her over my shoulder.

She landed on her back as she groaned in pain while I smirked.

"You've gotta be better, but I'll say that you were doing better than last time" I said.

"Thanks" Alexis scoffed but I could see a small smile on her face.

I giggled and extended my hand for her as she took it and I helped her up.

We turned around to see Leo trying to punch Chase, but Chase easily grabbed onto his arm and shoved him to the ground and onto the mat.

"Ah!" Leo yelled when he landed on the mat.

I smirked and walked over to them as I wrapped my arm around Chase's waist.

"Progress isn't looking too good, is it dooley boy?" I asked.

"Thanks for stating the obvious Luna" Leo said in annoyance as he glared at me and got off the mat.

"It's what I do best" I shrugged.

This earned a chuckle from Chase as he turned around and pressed his lips onto mine.

I smiled into the kiss as I started kissing him back as I gently cupped his face with my hands as he wrapped his arms around my waist.