I wish my private life was more private.

I know they care about me but I'd been surrounded by people who'd used me in the past and gabby was far from any of those people.

I know she genuinely loves me.

she won't even let me buy her Starbucks.

whatever they might say, I dont give a fuck because she's mine and she's not going anywhere.

it bought some of her favourite foods, some flowers and some new hair straighteners i knew she needed and waited patiently on her bed, the bag on the floor down beside me.

Lisa knew i was here but gabby didn't.

I wanted it to be a surprise.

when my angel walked through the door she didn't even look towards the bed, kicking off her shoes and closing the door, beginning to strip out of her clothes.

"hi baby"

she spins around "oh it's you"

"the fuck you mean, oh it's you?"

"sorry, lemme shower"

I stand up and walk over to her "woah wait a minute, are you okay?"

"yeah why?" she furrows her brows and folds her arms.

"baby you look pale and you're shaking" I try and reach for her hands but she steps back and out of reach.

"look I just need to shower, wait here okay?"

gabby steps into the bathroom and closes the door and I hear the lock turn which is something she never does.

what's going on?

I hear the shower turn on and then a loud thud and my heart sinks.

"gabby are you okay?"

I can't hear anything but my stomach sinks and I know something is wrong.

I run over to the door and try to open the door, banging on it repeatedly, shouting her name.

"MIKE!" I scream "HELP!"

I try and kick the door but my limbs feel like jelly, like I can't move.

he comes into the room "gabby locked the door and I heard a bang and she's not answering"

"okay calm down step back" I stand back and Lisa rushes in, Gabe in her arms.

"what's going on?"

mike kicks the door but it doesn't budge and my eyes fill with tears.

"she looked sick and wanted to shower but she locked the door and then I heard a thud and I can't get in"

Mike kicks the door again and the door opens it but there's something in the way.

"GABBY" I shout, trying to squeeze through the gap. I peek my head through and she's laid on the floor, seizing.

"SHE'S HAVING A SEIZURE!" I yell out, forcing myself through the gap.

as I'm about to touch her mike yells "WAIT!"

"Lisa call an ambulance, billie listen to me carefully don't touch her, okay?"

"but I need to help her" I cry out

"and you will, but touching her won't help. is there anything around her that she could hurt herself with?"

"her head is bleeding" I whimper, falling on my knees beside her and watching as her limbs shake rapidly.

"okay it's okay billie" I can hear the panic in his voice.