I'll make sure my darling will do what she wants to this dumbass.

"Have you recruited anyone yet?"

The traitor laughs a bit, "I've talked to some students a few from other classes. They're certainly thinking a few things over, but the recent one...he is planning to leave us."

I worry, "How do you know?"

"He told me he feels guilty. He doesn't want to betray those close to him. All of that bullshit."

"That would explain him not giving us that much info. The League told you two to stick together after you two found out about each other."

"I tried, but he didn't. He was scared you'd do something to him." They laugh.

"If he betrays us then yes I will. Tomura is already close to reaching his goal."

The traitor gets a more serious face, "Himiko...why are you in the L.O.V.?"

"What?" I look up at them.

"I know you said you want to live your life normally like you want to, but why do you think you have to be in the L.O.V. for that? Stain wasn't fond of them, so what was your reason to join them?"

They're serious. They genuinely want to know. I stay silent.

"Look I know I annoy you every now, and then...but just make sure you know what you do is for yourself. I don't want you to wear that mask again..."

"Thanks..."

They clear their throat, "Anywho, I did say I made some others think some things over."

"Yeah, who?"

Y/n's p.o.v.

Apparently at night when Toga was asleep I snuck out still drunk.

"Then you proceeded to lecture us on being villains." Shigaraki laughs.

I rest on the couch awkward, being embarrassed from the stories the guys are telling me.

"Yeah look." Dabi pulls out his shitty cracked phone.

A video plays of me unable to walk right telling Dabi, and Shigaraki they shouldn't argue during a meeting on how to beat heroes.

"Oh god." I cover my face with my arm.

"I mean you weren't wrong." Sako says.

"And it was entertaining seeing you like that." Dabi laughs.

"However," Shigaraki looks at me, "Next time you decide to get drunk, you do it here or where we can take care of you. I don't trust others."

"Aw, the flakey skin boy cares." Dabi annoys Shiggy.

Shiggy clenches his jaw, "Shut up you walking crunchy scab," he looks at me, "I just can't have others discovering us...plus can't have you do all the fun. You can do anything you want here as long as you don't get us discovered, and don't annoy me. Unlike your girlfriend, and this ungrateful brat." He looks to Dabi.