My headache has gone down a bit from the pills, and I haven't thrown up much for a while, so the most worst is the light sensitivity.

"Hey you're up from bed!" Dabi yells from the kitchen.

"Agh...you don't have to yell, idiot."

I forgot hearing sensitvity too...

"And you didn't have to drink." He smiles.

"Bastard." I say as I go to the bathroom.

He's right though. 

Himiko's p.o.v.

"Here. I'm guessing Shigaraki told you the finalized plan?" I throw the blueprints to the person sitting at the table across from me.

"No need to be rude, Himiko." They smile.

The reason I had to leave Y/n was to come to talk to the traitor along with meeting up with some pro heroes that will help behind the scenes but I got that over with and now I just need this person.

"You of all people know that's not me being rude." I reply.

"You're not as flirty as you used to be Himiko..." They lift their head up to see me, "Is there someone else? Should I be jealous? Hm, however you have crushed on more than one person at the same time before, so what's the deal now?" They lean in.

"That's none of your business. I only came here to give you the blueprints, and instructions for the plan." I cross my arms.

There's silence for a while.

"It's the new traitor isn't it?" The traitor smiles.

"What?"

"The new traitor is the one you're with now, right? Let me guess...it's Y/n?" They seem pleased with themselves.

How did they know?

I grab my skirt in a fist under the table.

Annoyed I respond, "You know I can't confirm that."

"Come on I'm not stupid, Himiko. I know she's the new traitor. Around the moment she started acting different you did too. She's always going to 'the woods' for long period of times. She's injured, so I know you wouldn't be able to help yourself, but to just go ahead and get involved with her. Your type always seems to be traitors, you'll get over this."

"You seem to be jealous of her."

"So I'm right."

"Yes, but you still can't get close to her. The school could get suspicious. Just act like everything's normal."

"Oh, but how can I act normal when someone else has my Himiko?"

"You're lucky I can't kill you right now but when this is all over believe me I'll make sure Y/n goes after you. It's the only reason I'm excited for y'all to be together in the same room."

"I'd love to fight with her," They smirk, "It'd be be great pay back for her always ignoring me."

"What your ego got hurt because someone doesn't like you?" I smile.

They seem pissed off, "You know what? I'm glad I didn't help y/n when she was getting beat up by Shoto."

Their smile annoys me. 

"You little bitch-" I look at the place we're at, an old coffee shop, owned by one of the LOV's connections, that not many people come to. I try to change the subject.