As I dried off Embry went back to the bathroom. She showered last night so she freshened up. "So can I be your baby I wanna be your baby." Embry sang. My girl has vocals. I sung to the song as well as I lotioned. I slipped my Nike skirt set on paired with my white vapor max. I brushed my curls and part my hair in the middle. I felt cute. Embry walked back in the room. "You look cute Pooh." She said getting her stool to reach the top of her closet. "Thank you I love this set." I said snapping pictures. She grabbed her blue hat and brushed her hair into a low ponytail. She slipped her panties on and took her shirt off revealing her full breast. She threw on a black spaghetti strap dress with her blue Nike Cortez. They look super cute on her feet. She threw her jacket on. We heard that some classrooms are cold so we were prepared. I grabbed my cardigan book bag and a fruit cup from our refrerator. We headed out.

Brielle ⬇️

Embry  ⬇️

Our classes are only a three minute walk today

Our classes are only a three minute walk today. Our first class is in the same building but different classrooms. We strolled through the campus as I ate my fruit cup. It was a lively morning. We received stares and waves. We parted ways for class. I threw my fruit cup in the trash as I walked in the lecture room. I signed my name on the roster and took a seat. About half of the classroom was full. The time was now 7:57 am and class starts at eight o'clock. A few more students came in filling out the rest of the seats.

"Excuse me Miss is this seat taken."A deep voice caught me off guard. I looked up in a handsome face of a dark skinned gentlemen. "Umm no it's not." I said shyly. I'm not used to guys coming in my personal space. Only Jason made me comfortable like that. I fiddled with my finders as I waited for class to start. This guy beside me smelt good. "Do you have a pencil sweetheart?" He asked politely. "Sure." I said handing him a pencil. "Are
you smart because if so I may need to steal your notes. This is my second time in this class." This mystery guy said. I looked at him and nodded. Class began as the instructor pulled up lecture slides.

Mystery Guy ⬇️

After class Embry and I met in the cafeteria

After class Embry and I met in the cafeteria. I ate a sub while she ate pizza slices. We enjoyed lunch and talked about our day. The mystery guy from earlier walked through the door. His eyes landed on me. He stopped by the table. "Sorry Miss I forgot to give you your pencil back." He said. I wiped my hands and squirt a bit of sanitizer in them. I took the pencil placing it in my book bag. "No problem come prepared tomorrow." I said simply. He grinned and nodded then walked away. 

I bit into my sub and drank my water. "Bitch are you going to tell me who that fine ass dark skinned guy who just came over here to speak to you is?" Embry said in one breath. I shook my head at her craziness. "Brielle that is one fine man you better be careful before he scoop you up girl." She said in a high pitched tone. I laughed. He is fine but I'm not thinking about him in that way. It's no telling how many other girls he entertains. "I don't know him Bri he's just a classmate who needs help." I said. I didn't even get his name. It wasn't that deep to me. "Mhmmm." She said evil eyeing me. I laughed at her. We ate and sat in the cafe for a while. Later we relaxed in our room the rest of the day.