"Wait a second," Stiles interrupted, "she wouldn't use the same location twice, would she?"

"Only if she didn't succeed the first time." Chris said, pointing to the mark on top of the bank.

"Scott's boss." Allison said.

"It was her only failure, that could mean something."

"But that's just one place so far. I mean, we're gonna need a lot more help." Stiles said and Allison looked over to him.

"What about Lydia?" She asked and Chris grew confused.

"Lydia? What can she do?"

"Uh, Lydia's got sort of a talent for finding bodies without actively trying."
Stiles said and that only confused Chris more.

"Is she psychic?" He asked and Stiles sighed.

"She's something."

••••••••••••••••••••

Lydia stared at her bruised neck in the mirror, letting her mother carefully inspect it.

"Now, don't worry, this will not be a problem at all," she says, referring to the mark on Lydia's neck, "I have gotten my fair share of hickeys in high school. I developed some patented cover-up methods." She said slightly chuckling before Lydia put her hand on top of her mother's, stopping her from applying the makeup.

"If you don't want to go to school, honey, you don't have to." Her mother said, concerned for her daughter's well being.

"It's not that," Lydia said, "it's just that someone tried to strangle me... and I survived." She said, slightly in awe at herself for everything she's been through, "I don't need to hide that."

Her mother stared at her with a proud smile. She was so lucky to have such a brave daughter, "No, no you don't." She said while smiling before wrapping her arms around her daughter kissing her head, "But we're still gonna do your hair, right?" Her mother asked and Lydia laughed.

"Of course we are doing my hair." She said, smiling as brightly as she could. Her mother takes out the tie holding her hair in a low bun and starts to braid it.

"So, do you wanna tell me what else is bothering you?" The older woman asked, but Lydia merely shrugged and shook her head.

"Nothing is bothering me."

"Mhm. You know, you sure don't know your mother very well." She told her daughter, Lydia's brows furrowing at her statement.

"What do you mean?"

"You really think I'm gonna believe you're alright when you've been sulking all night and day. I can tell this has nothing to do with you being hurt at school, with you being so confident to go back. What else is wrong?" Her mother urged. Lydia always praised her mother for being able to see through her. She always knew what Lydia was really feeling without having to look too deep.

"I guess I'm just upset over a friend of mine. She helped save me last night, but.. I don't know if I'll ever see her again."

"She moving away?" Her mother asked, still pinning braids in place while oblivious to Lydia's supernatural drama.