LITTLE LUCY

~LITTLE_LUCY~ 🔞🍓🍓🍌🍌🤏👈🍆🍆

Note: 18+ 🔞 adult contents ❌ not for readers under the age of 18

🧑🏻🧑🏻EPISODE ONE🧑🏻🧑🏻

My name is Lucy. But everyone calls me little Lucy. I guess that’s because I’m always the babyish, childish type of person around.

This is the story of my life. I’ve been trying overtime to write a book. I’ve kept a full diary since I turned ten. Now as a grown up adult, I amassed all those little thoughts, turning them into my very own story.

Now everyone has a turning point in their life and my own turning point began in 2016 when I started schooling at an all girls school.

At first, I attended middle school at a cooperate school. It was fun while it lasted cause I had tons of friends. But my grades were terrible.

Mom was worried I’d get carried away in a cooperate school so she dumped me in an all girls school.

QUEEN’S ACADEMY!

The mistake she made however, was to make me a boarder.

” But I don’t want to go to an all girls school,” I whined when she disclosed the news to me.

She was going through the prospects of my new school, a big smile on her face. ” Why not? The school’s perfect. I heard they have the best teachers and the most brilliant students in the country. Check out their records. It says they’ve won Cowbell maths competition fifteen times.”

I was seated in the living room with mom, glaring at her. ” Mom, I know that. But….I can’t… I don’t want to leave. Not just yet.”

Mom looked up from the papers at me. ” And why?”

I bite my lips. ” It’s because I don’t want to. I mean, I’ve never been to a boarding school before and….well, I like it here where I’m schooling already. I have lots of friends. I can’t just give them all up.”

Mom sighed. ” Honey, I understand but your grades are bad. That’s not cutting any ice with me. Your friends are a bunch of distraction and I don’t like them anyways. All you girls ever do is lock yourself up in the room, watching Hannah Montana or Twilight or playing creepy music and gossiping about irrelevant things. I see no where you’d be getting if you keep going on like this.”

I nearly sat up. ” And you think sending me to QA would change that?”

” Apparently so, Lucy,” mom said. ” Queen’s Academy is what I want for you. The school’s very expensive but that’s alright, I can afford it. You’ll be transformed the moment you step foot there. I’ve seen the school. They’re very strict and well disciplined. You’ll be happy there, I can assure you.”

” But what about my friends?”

Mom stood up and wandered over to me. She sat down beside me and frail an arm over my shoulder. ” Lucy, you don’t need friends. Your friends are nothing but bad news. Trust me, I know what’s best for you. This new school is going to be the breaking point of your life. You’re just turning sixteen. You still have a long way to go ahead of you. You need discipline and the right education. I’ll always support you. You know I want the best for you.”

And that was how I left middle school to begin my senior years in a new school.

We had to travel from my state to a whole different state. The school was situated in Enugu state. It was huge and beautiful. I’ve never seen any school like it in my life.

Hell, the school looks like an estate in Banana island, Lagos.

On my first day at school, we the freshmen were given our uniforms while we waited in a single file for our room numbers and hostels.