𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹𝟷

8/14/21

Just a quick summery, Chenle invited to go with him back to China so his best friend Renjun could go visit his parents. Turns out his parents are somewhere else in China so the trip was canceled. Chenle stayed over at my apartment, so Renjun and Renjun's Boyfriend (Jaemin) and me with Chenle can go meet up at the airport. Since the trip was canceled on the last minute late at night, Chenle stayed still slept over. We watched a movie and I accidentally fell asleep as he stroked my hair, ugh I loved it. I thought to show Chenle all of my different eye contacts, when I was helping Chenle put a pair of eye contacts..well it lead us to kissing.

You don't know how happy I was when I finally felt those pink lips on mine. They were so soft and addicting I wanted more but you know I didn't want to push but we just had a make out session then..he cuddled to sleep. He said he was cold so I kept him warm.

8/15/21

I went to my therapist telling her, I never felt so complete in my life. Like I felt like way much better than a few days ago. I don't know how to explain it, but it's a really good feeling. This isn't all, I got my eyes back. Not sure if I mentioned but my eyes turned black and stayed that color for quite awhile, I'm not sure if this feeling complete feeling gave me back my eyes. The therapist told me that I can stop visiting her since I got my eyes back and she said..I most likely passed it on Chenle.

I'm hoping to see Chenle soon to see if he does actually have my eyes. I'm sure he looks beautiful on him, if he has it.

8/18/21

Chenle won't let me see him..I'm pretty sure he has my eyes.

Well I hope..I want to show people that he's mine.

As Chenle approached the last page on the journal, he realized the recent page was written earlier that day.

8/20/21

All I just want to do is to tell Chenle how I love him and tell him to stop running away from me. I just want my arms wrapped his tiny cold body.

"What are you doing?"

A loud familiar voice echoed in the classroom, startling Chenle to close the journal and throw it back into the desk.

"N-nothing." Chenle slightly lifted up his head to see Jisung's lower half of his body. He was still hiding his eyes from Jisung.

"I was just here picking up my pencil case, b-but somehow I found it over here." Chenle made up an excuse.

"A pretty good lie, I must say.." Jisung's voice started coming closer.

"And why are you here?" The smaller male tried to fight back.

"To pick up my journal that I left in my desk." Jisung approached Chenle as Chenle kept his head low and closed his eyes tightly.

He felt a warm body right next to him, and heard the sound of a chair getting pulled back.

"Here it is"
Jisung said.

"Well, it was good seeing you Chenle..I hope we can interact more." Jisung left the classroom leaving Chenle speechless.

He didn't Jisung try to make Chenle to look at him in the eyes? Why didn't Jisung purposely don something so he could catch Chenle's attention?

Chenle had all these thoughts in his head, he hated that he really damaged Jisung with his actions..

Chenle felt terrible but he still isn't going to go after him.
                                __________

"It's disappointing to see you back again here."
The therapist sighed and shook her head as she began writing down in her journal.

"So tell me Jisung, what's going on?" The therapist asked.

"Chenle is acting the same way again and he is ignoring me, this time he is ignoring for some reason that has to do somewhere around his face. I-I don't know if he's insecure, or if..you know." Jisung looked up to the therapist who was listening and softly nodded.

"He's probably embarrassed."

Jisung was confused at the 3 word response the therapist had gave him. Why would be Chenle be embarrassed? That's what Jisung thought.

"You know in today's society, many elderly people and some young children or adults do not accept same sex love. Chenle is probably embarrassed at the fact that he likes the same gender as himself which is you. He most likely doesn't want people finding out he's gotten colored eyes from a male." The therapist continued to write in her journal.

"D-Don't you think that he doesn't love me if he's embarrassed being seen with me or having my eyes?" Jisung confusedly asked.

"Oh he loves you Jisung, I can see it all with everything you told me. He is just scared to get judged, he shouldn't be embarrassed. My opinion, never be embarrassed for liking someone especially when it's the same gender. I know this is something Chenle should be hearing but you also need to hear it as well. Just never be embarrassed of something natural."

Jisung softly nodded his head.

"Love is love, it's strong and powerful..you need to keep going after him because it will do great effects on you both."

"Tell him you love him."

[a/n: so school got canceled because of the tropical storm that is hitting my city 😟]