𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟸

|author's pov|

As lunch appeared, Chenle's small friend group as well Jisung's combined so they could talk about the traveling plan.

"Don't you think that's a lot of money?" Jisung asked in worriedly.

"Don't worry Jisung-ah~ Chenle's father is filthy rich. He's paying our flight and he will be also be booking us a hotel stay. My parents don't have a big of a house so there isn't space for me and Jaemin to sleep.." Renjun said the last part quietly before more of his lunch.

"Is that true Chenle?"

"Mhm! It's kind of the whole point you're going with me..so you could protect me when my dad is away from me! B-But..I also just wanted you to come.." Chenle nervously smiled.

"R-Right.." Jisung stiffly nod his head.

"Do I have to act any different over there?"

"Of course not! Respect is all you need to do." Chenle smiled.

"Since your quite handsome yourself, don't be surprised to see a lot of girls staring at you. They really enjoy handsome guys, especially when they're respectful." Renjun rose his eyebrows and heard the boy next to him start complaining.

"Im not handsome or what!?"
Jaemin pointed out.

"Ugh, Jaemin-ah~ I said Jisung was quite handsome..I never said he is really handsome like you." Renjun pulled Jaemin into a hug which Jaemin always loved.

"I know, thank you I'm very handsome."

"A-Anyways, what Renjun said is true. Don't be surprised of girls staring at you." Chenle hid his face from Jisung, feeling a bit insecure since most girls who like Jisung are really pretty..

He ate his food silently as the lunch table was surprisingly quiet.

"W-Well, sorry guys me and mark have to go. We have some things to do." Donghyuck announced putting the attention on the couple.

"Oh, okay..bye!" Chenle smiled at the both of them before looking down at his food then to his stomach..

"Ugh..I'm getting fat." He negatively thought.

Chenle chewed the last bite of his lunch then pushed away the tray.

"You're not hungry?" Renjun asked before eating a spoonful of rice.

"No..not anymore." He nervously asked.

"Weren't complaining how much you were starving this morning?" Jaemin confusedly asked then glanced at Renjun who was nodding his head.

"Oh yeah, you were complaining.." Renjun finally remembered and the 3 boys around Chenle had all of their attention on him.

"I'm fine, thanks for worrying." He gave small smile.

"Anyways a-about the trip, we may have to share a room or be in separate ones. If we are in separate rooms, my dad would give each one of us a room." The Chinese boy said.

"Me and Renjun are gonna translate everything so don't worry about someone coming to you and asking you something in Chinese. We're here."

Chenle explained to see all of them boys nodding them Jaemin all of a sudden freaking out.

"Fuck! I forgot I need to turn in something!" Jaemin grabbed his backpack and his tray before standing up then storming out of the cafeteria.

"Yah Jaeminie!~" Renjun chased Jaemin off leaving the dark eyed boy and the brown eyed boy left alone.

"They chase each other a lot so don't be surprise next time that happens." Chenle giggled before staring at his tray still full of food. He closed his eyes tightly then changed the topic.

"By the way, how did you convince you're mom to..go with China?" The boy asked.

"I didn't convince her..It was my therapist. I sort of told her about you and she told me to accept the trip because it could do work of getting me out of these black eyes." Jisung softly said before pushing away his tray which he ate a good amount of food.

"Ah..but why me though?"

Jisung paused and his face slightly turned red.

"I..kind of told her that.. I like you..." Jisung's voice soft enough where Chenle couldn't hear at all from how loud the other conversations from other people were.

"Huh? Can you say that again?" Chenle asked politely before Jisung cleared his throat and said it once again.

"I told her..that I like you."He said once again then looked the boy trying to listen.

"What!? I cant hear you."

"I told her that I liked you! Can you hear me now?" Jisung yelled out making Chenle pause and have red appears his pale cheeks.

"Oh..you like me?...right I like you too!" Chenle smiled.

"As a friend." The small boy added.

"Oh.." Jisung gave a sad one word response then hung his head low.

"Me too, I guess."

The silence was loud between them but Jisung broke it off, knowing if he stayed longer his heart would ache even more for hearing those slip of of Chenle's mouth.

First Chenle said he told Jisung twice now he says he likes him as a friend. Ouch.

"I have to go..uh see you after school."

"Oh? Okay, see you!" Chenle said his goodbye and watched the taller grab his backpack and leave with his tray in his hands as if he was upset.

"Did I do something wrong?" Chenle thought before looking down a his tray full of food. Then stood up to put away his tray at the front of the cafeteria before heading to the second floor of the school to the library.

When Chenle entered the library, he greeted the familiar librarian and went straight to the history section to find a book for the new topic his history teacher was teaching.

His brown eyes roamed around the different books when he couldn't look for the exact book, he continued to go the book shelves that were against the walls. He looked around the shelves and took some out to check if it was right one he was looking for. He failed trying to find the book, he was going to make his way down to the books near by the tables where he would sit for tutoring but ended up stopping his tracks at the view he was seeing.

It was skinny female with long straight black hair with the uniform shirt and a short skirt along with long socks reaching up to her knees. Her side profile was good enough to show that he was indeed so beautiful. But for Chenle's eyes it wasn't beautiful at all seeing the boy he liked smiling and laughing with someone else.

It made Chenle insecure.

The brown eyed brown stepped back and held onto the straps of his backpack.

He left.

[a/n: not really proud with this chapter but sorry for not posting. It's been kind of hard to make time especially when I leave school pretty late :( ]