𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟷

|author's pov|

📞:"Look, Chenle..you have to stay at my house. Renjun can go to his but you have to go to mine."

                                                                          "Why!?"
                Chenle complained through the phone.

📞:"remember you're a Zhong, I need to make sure my family is protected from the ones who wants to bring us down. Listen, it's either you stay at my house or you bring a friend that you trust with your heart from school. Reason I'm saying that so they could protect you. I don't mind paying an extra plane ticket."
Mr.Zhong explained to his son, hoping it would be a female.

Meanwhile Chenle paused and bit his bottom lip as Jisung was the only person in his head.

📞:"hello?"

         "Fine, I'll see if I can bring them. It's possible if they can't. I'll catch up with you later, uh bye dad."

From there, Chenle hung up the phone and plopped into the recliner he was standing next to.
He doesn't trust anyone but Renjun, Jaemin..and Jisung.

So him was the only thing he could think about.

He groaned at himself, acting a like a little child but he did want to show a colored eye boy how it feels being in his home country.

Chenle stood up tall and went over back to the phone to press the phone numbers of Jisung's.

Then waiting patiently for a call—

📞:"hello?"

                Chenle freaked out from hearing the boy's voice as he forgot how deep his voice was.

                                 "J-Jisung? I-It's me Chenle."

📞:"oh Chenle ? O-Oh hi lele."

          Chenle gulped before speaking again.

   "So uh..you know how I talked about going to China?"

📞:"yeah...what's up?"

            "Well about that, my dad is giving me a choice to stay at his house or unless I bring someone I really trust from here to..uh protect me."

📞:"oh okay..then why don't you stay at his house?"

                "I-I don't want to stay at his house.."

A long pause of silence was heard through the call, scaring Chenle if he didn't want to go at all.

📞:"are you asking me to come to China with you?"

                  "Y-Yes, is it too much? Sorry I can just stay at my dad's house-"

📞:"no,no! I'm fine protecting you..I just need to ask my mom though."

"Ah..well thanks Jisung."

📞:"no problem lele. Well I have to go eat dinner, see you tomorrow."

"O-Okay...bye Jisung."

Chenle hung up the call than began laughing and smiling brightly as if he had gotten a date with someone. Though, way much better than that.

"Chenle! Quiet down!"

A loud yell was heard from his mother's room making him celebrate quieter than before. He skipped to his room back like a child then plopped into his bed.

He really hoped Jisung could come.

_____________
"Hi Cho-Hee!" Chenle excitedly greeted Cho-Hee and sat down his assigned desk.

Chenle looked back to see if Jisung was here but..sadly his desk was empty.

"W-Where did Jisung go?" Chenle said as his turned his head to Cho-Hee.

"Therapist I think." Cho-Hee said and continued to solve difficult problems.

"Right, okay."

"What's gotten you in a bright mood today?" Cho-Hee lifted up her head and was curious to know.

"N-Nothing~" the boy smiled.

"You're clearly happy..did something happen?"
She went back to look down at the page, leaving Chenle's smile grow more since she is distracted.

"Me,my best friend, my best friend's boyfriend and possibly Jisung are going to China." Chenle said.

"China? Your home country?" She said confusedly.

"Trust me, I'm not going back to those horrible places but my best friend came here with me just so he could be with me. I thought to repay him back to meet his parents since the last time he saw them was the day we flew the plane over here .Renjun is a special friend." Chenle explained.

"You're a good friend, we need more people like you in this campus." Cho-Hee smiled at the boy before looking back down to the math book.

"I guess.." the boy smiled to himself.

Out of nowhere Chenle's cellphone began ringing out loud, making the boy himself freak out and check who it was.

"Jisung?"
____________

"Take the trip."

"But what if my mom doesn't allow it?" Jisung freaked out to the therapist who getting tired of his 'what if's'.

"Jisung, the trip can do a lot. It could help you get color in your eyes again. Just take the trip, it's going to do a lot work. You'll get to spend time with the boy you love and when he talks about his home country. You're most likely going to see his laughs and smiles which seems like to brighten up your mood. So take the trip. I know it's a lot to travel to a different country but just please." The therapist finally put some thought into the tall colored boy in front of her.

"B-But.."

"Ms.Park!" The therapist yelled, signaling Jisung's mother to come in.

The door opened showing a worried boy and a confident therapist.

"You are dismissed, Jisung."
The therapist said to taller boy who was nervously biting his bottom lip.

He left the room and slip out his phone to call a number.

📞:"Jisung?"

"Hi lele..I'm going to China with you."

[a/n: hihi]