𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟽

|author's pov|

Renjun choked on his food as Jaemin looked at Chenle shocked.

"He gave you another chance!?" Renjun coughed out.

Chenle nodded then smiled to himself as he played with his fingers.

"You better not fuck it up this time." Jaemin rose his eyes brows and ate a piece of chocolate.

"Yah, Jaemin~" Chenle whined before leaning in for a spoon full of rice that Renjun was feeding him.

"How are you going to make it up to him?" Renjun fed himself a spoon full of rice as well.

"Hm..I-I don't know.." Chenle hung his head low and poured since any ideas weren't coming to mind.

"We'll figure it out don't worry lele but.."

"..are we going this year ?" Renjun looked up to Chenle.

"I really want to go, and now that we're older we are able to..you know." Renjun said softly and missed them.

Chenle sighed as he chewed the rice Renjun fed him.

"I'll see with my mom.."

Renjun smiled brightly then looked at Jaemin happily meanwhile he was confused.

"Where are ya'll going?"
He asked with a confused smile.

"China."

___________

He slammed his backpack on top of his backpack and stole a glance from Chenle who Cho-Hee was helping him with a math assignment. A loud voice startled Jisung, making him put his attention on the teacher.

"Jisung! Don't unpack yet, I was notified you have to leave school early." The Teacher yelled out as Jisung nodded. He grabbed his backpack and left the classroom.

"Where is he going?" Chenle asked Cho-Hee.

"Who knows?" Cho-Hee shrugged then looked at the disappointed boy.

"Let's go back to work." Chenle smiled then looked down at the assignment.

"Can I ask you a question?"

Chenle lifted up his head and saw the worried girl.

"The last time I saw Jisung, he had black eyes and I figured they were eye contacts but he told me he only had one pair of black eye contacts. I needed them for personal reasons but they're not meant for me. Now I'm really starting to wonder what if..they weren't eye contacts." The colored eye female asked as he eyes turned into slate grey.

"Well..I'm sure he's fine, you know if he wasn't okay he would come to you or like mark and donghyuck...right?" Cho-Hee stiffly nodded her head before turning back correctly to her seat.

"I guess."

Chenle glanced at Cho-Hee before hearing a familiar voice call him name softly.

"Chenle."

He lifted up his head to see the tanned boy looking straight down at him with a worried look.

"Can we talk?"

"Su-"

"Privately?" Donghyuck cut him off then Chenle still went along.

"Y-Yeah, of course." Chenle stood up from his desk and trailed behind Donghyuck who has leading him out of the classroom.

Donghyuck closed the classroom door not wanting anyone to hear.

"I just wanted to know if you have noticed Jisung in black eyes.."

Chenle nodded.

"So..I know It seems like I'm telling information that doesn't really have a point to like tell you in private, but I saw.."
Donghyuck and cleared his throat to whisper softly.

"The video where you both fought." Chenle looked down to his feet and had the horrible memory replay in his head.

"I saw Jisung with black eyes..If you didn't know, black eyes represent depression..and I did my research, it said one way to help a Colored Person depression is by having the person they love the most be with them. So I thought me and mark could help but Jisung declined all of our invitations to hang out. So the only person I could think of..was you."

Chenle stared at the worried boy then realized he was staring too long.

"O-Oh..you want me to help Jisung's depression?"

The tanned boy nodded.

"I'll try.."

"Thank you so much." Donghyuck leaned in to give Chenle a big and warm hug.

"This means a lot." Donghyuck pulled away from Chenle then smiled at him before leaving the hallway into the classroom.

Though, something felt wrong..as if he was being watched.

____________

"It's getting serious, though I must say for him it's slowly and slowly getting worse. So I may confirm he's in depression. Some pills could help-"

"No, my son is not going to take pills." Jisung's mom cut the therapist coldly.

"Right, If pills is something you won't do..then we can always have him be with someone he truly loves the most. I heard it helps a lot especially for colored people." Jisung glanced at his mom then looked down.

"Going out with friends instead of isolating can help. Or what about the boy you told me about? The boy can do some big changes to you Park Jisung. Chenle am I right?"

Jisung nodded, having all those moments of Chenle replay in his head.

"Yes, Chenle can help. It seems like what he first gave you was ignorance which made you fall into this hole and think bad about yourself."

"I'm no love expert but what you told me, seems like he's loves you the exact same way you love him." The therapist smiled at Jisung who liked the idea spending time with the person he loved the most.

Chenle.

[a/n: I'm sorry if I start posting less, school is next week and I have a band performance to focus on. I also been trying to fix my sleep schedule 😩 ]