𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟿

|author's pov|

"You want to go to China?"
Chenle's mother asked as she was making dinner for the both of them.

"Yes, I think it's about time if we can go. Don't you think? I mean..I can kind of miss home." Chenle said, saying the last part softly.

"I would love to go, but Chenle..I still have a job to go. You can tell your father and I'm sure he'll be able to buy the plane ticket to go China. He's still wealthy after all." His mother sighed as she served Chenle a plate.

"Well, this wasn't my idea..it was Renjun's. He left his own family just to be with me. And because he's my best friend..I want to go back to China with him. Plus, I want to see father." His mother sat down in the dinning table across from Chenle then groaned from back pain.

"Fine, you can go. Meanwhile I'll stay here." Chenle smiled brightly and celebrated as his mother just smiled seeing his own son being excited like he would when he was a kid.

"Thank you mom!" He said before digging into his dinner.

___________

"We are going to China!" Chenle yelled.

Renjun dropped his chopsticks and slammed his hands on the metal lunch table.

"Really!? I'm going to see my mom and dad !?" Renjun smiled brightly as he was in the verge of tears finally Chenle deciding to back to their home country.

"Oh my gosh, thank you Chenle." Chenle laughed then sat in the other side where Renjun was sitting and gave him a hug.

"Don't worry Renjunie~" Jaemin said teasingly.

"Wanna come with us Jaemin?" Chenle asked unexpectedly.

"C-China? Like go with ya'll guys ?"
Jaemin pointed at the both of them.

"Yeah! Wanna come..?" Chenle asked again and Jaemin just nervously rubbed the back of his neck.

"S-Sure." He said with a nervous smile.

"Yay!" The best friends celebrated and smiled together as they were going home after years.

"You should ask Jisung to come!" Chenle and Renjun stopped smiling and had awkward silence between the three.

"What?"

"You see, me and Jisung had another argument yesterday..I can't tell if we are in good or bad terms." Chenle played his fingers.

"Ugh, it's argument after argument, just stop fighting and date already!" Jaemin complained.

"I don't think it's that easy to fix, Jaemin." Renjun replied.

"Fine, but you have to do something before things get any worse."

"I know, I know..I think I'll ask him." Chenle sighed.

___________

Chenle arrived at his math class and settled down in his desk, to later see Cho-Hee arrive as well. Her calm purple eyes roamed around Chenle to see him doing well on a math equation then all of sudden getting stuck.