𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸

|author's pov|

Jisung sighed as he pushed open the glass doors to enter the library. He bowed down and greeted the librarian he always see's at least once a week. When he approached the librarian, he asked a simple question.

"Good Evening Mrs.Choi, I wanted to know where I can find the history books." Jisung asked.

"Ah, the history books are in the left side of the library. I figure your history teacher  are teaching about colored people." The Librarian said with a small laugh after.

"Yes indeed Mrs.Choi." Jisung said with a warm smile.

"You see colored people back then we're treated like normal people, now children around your age are now what it seems like obsessed with people like you. I'm sure it's been hard to find love."

"Ah, tell me about it Mrs.Choi." Both Jisung and the librarian quietly laughed.

"Thank you very much ma'am, I will now make my way there." The old lady nodded her head then smiled.

Jisung quietly began walking toward the left side of the library as he was told to find them. Once he had seen the sign of History books, he made his way to look at the different topics with lots of books in each topic. Jisung looked around the shelves trying to look for the certain topic and failed to find it so far.

He then continued to walk towards the shelves against the wall then his calming purple eyes roamed around the books. He was calm after all so his eyes explained his current emotion.

Jisung finally found what he needed and bended down to look at the different books he could choose from. He grabbed the one he was interested in and he needed since it went with the lesson's topic. He looked at the cover and the summary placed behind the book.

He walked towards the clear windows which had a bright shining sun going through. He smiled at the view from up the library which he could see the school's field full of different colored flowers.

He then looked at this right side to see the same small male from earlier sitting down in a two person table meanwhile he was reading a book. Jisung stared at him as the strong sunlight shined bright on his perfect face with the most perfect facial features. Jisung sighed and smiled from a far, thinking he was quite cute.

Jisung then realized he probably looked like a creepy for staring. So he made a move..

He approached the the 2 person table where the small male was sitting at.

"Is anyone sitting here?" Jisung asked in a soft voice and watched the boy slowly lift his head.
Even though the boy himself didn't have colored eyes like Jisung..he did indeed have the most beautiful brown eyes he has ever seen..

"Oh uh..no." The smaller boy said.

Jisung slightly smiled and went ahead pulled the chair back then sat down in the table. He left his backpack beside the table then opened the book to the first page. He looked at the page full of words then lifted up his head to look at the smaller.

He cleared his throat and asked.

"C-Can we study together?" Jisung asked as he interrupted the boy again from reading the book.

"Sure, I don't mind I guess.." Jisung smiled then had to bring the accident topic once again.

"Sorry if I keep bothering you with this topic but are you sure you're were okay from the accident?" Jisung asked as he eyes changed into slate gray. Showing that he was worried.

"It was just a small crash, it was my fault sorry about it—" the smaller looked into Jisung's eyes. They changed colors..he knew that color especially when it came from his heartbreaking past.

"H-Hey! Don't apologize. I'm sure you were scared to not make it to your next class.."

"Yeah..I guess." The male bit his bottom lip then looked down to his book.

"I like how this boy doesn't think of me any different.." he thought.

______

They both said goodbye to the librarian as they made their way out of the library. Jisung pushed the left glass door open meanwhile the smaller pushed the right one.

"Well..It was nice spending time with you Chenle."

"I look forward talking to you more in the future." Jisung smiled as Chenle nodded his head.

"Well, I'll see you later. I'm going to catch up with my friend Renjun."

"Renjun..hm." He thought.

"A-Ah okay. Bye~" Jisung and Chenle went to separate directions. Jisung was heading to the nearest boys restroom and went to the one he was most familiar with.

He pushed open boy's bathroom then went to set down his backpack on the sink counter. He unzipped a small pocket and took out contacts.

He opened the small case of contacts and gently got it on his finger then widened his right eye to place on the eye contact safely. He blinked a few time and got comfortable enough to place the left contact. He looked at himself with brown eye contacts covering up the colored eyes. He sighed and faked smiled before leaving the restroom.

He decided to go sit with his friends at the cafeteria which he did. When he entered the cafeteria, most girls eyes were on him. Just staring at him walk passed tables to get to his friend. Donghyuck noticed Jisung which he shouted out his name. Putting Mark's attention on Jisung as well.

He approached their table and sat down next to Mark.

"Hey guys.." Jisung softly said.

"So how did the studying go?" Donghyuck asked then took a sip out of his water.

"I..I studied with someone else.." Donghyuck choked on his water and widened his eyes at Jisung. Mark put his arm around Jisung's shoulder.

"Yah~ Jisung is making new friends?" Mark teased.

"He's cute." Jisung smiled to himself as he heard Haechan and Mark start saying cheesy things. Jisung looked up at Haechan then looked at the other tables behind they were sitting at.

There he was..the cute boy.

Zhong Chenle.

[a/n] 😬