𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟻

|author's pov|

"Why do you want my address?" Jisung ate a spoon full of rice and confusedly stared at Renjun. Then glanced at Chenle who seemed exhausted, as if he hadn't slept at all.

"We are seeing which house is closest to the airport, so..can we have it?" He looked away when he asked, waiting to the colored boy to agree.

"Fine."

"Great!" Renjun smiled.

Jisung dropped his spoon on his tray and grab his phone to go to Google maps before handing it to Renjun.

"Thank you!" He snatched away Jisung's phone and searched up the airport from Jisung's house along with Jaemin being nosy.

Since the couple was distracted, he looked around to see if there was something to entertain himself with but then..he laid his black eyes on boy next to him looking out the window. Looking beautiful as ever.

The sun shined on his cute small baby face making his pale skin glow. He understood why he would fall in love with a masterpiece like him.
Sadly with thats masterpiece not liking him back, it hurt but he still got to sit next to him..

"Jisung!"

Jisung startled the Chinese in front him, then lowered his head in embarrassment knowing he was caught staring at the boy next to him.

"Y-Yeah?"

"It seems like your house is closest to the airport than all of ours combined. We want to get there early...can we spend the night there?" Renjun nervously bit his lip hoping for a yes.

"Sorry can't, my mom doesn't let more than 1 friend sleep over. I can let one of you guys sleep over." Jisung watched Renjun's face turn into a frown then his lips formed into a smirk.

"Chenle can sleepover!" Renjun exclaimed with his and Jaemin's frowns turning into smiles.

Jisung stole glances Chenle who was interrupted from looking at his view.

"I'm sleeping over at Jisung's?" He asked, losing track at what they were communication.

"Yep! What do you think ?" Renjun smirked but Chenle only shrugged and looked out at the window like he was before.

"I don't mind." He said as he admired those beautiful purple flowers.

"So here's the plan, Jaemin can stay over my house, then our moms can drop us off at the airport. When we meet at the airport, we do our regular things. We wait, then we go on plane to fly. Good ?"
Both Jaemin and Jisung nodded at the boy who formed the schedule leading him to smile as his plan for the trip was going well.

"We're leaving on the weekend right?" Jisung asked.

"Yes we are! I recommend you to start packing, and sleep early!"

Renjun seemed to be really excited to reunite his parents. He understands how its a big thing for him, but for Chenle he didn't seem excited at all. His past really seemed to damage him..but he is stronger than Jisung for going back where he had all of his problems hurt him and is doing it for his own best friend.

True friendship..

"Jisung!"

"H-Huh?" Being snapped out of his thoughts, he looked up at Renjun and Jaemin who were standing with their trays in their hands.

"C'mon, we have to go to class." Jaemin said.

"R-Right"

"Jisung." A soft familiar voice stopped Jisung from walking away, turning his heels to the direction of the voice.

"Can I cancel the tutoring session today—"

Jisung's heart stopped.

"And help you..pack? I just wanna spend some tike with you..for a little bit." Chenle looked down at his feet, knowing he Jisung would decline the offer.

A pair of shoes stood right of him making Chenle lift up his head to the a close up Jisung's handsome face.

"Of course, now c'mon..we have somewhere to be." He smiled and wrapped his arm around Chenle so they could walk to drop off their trays and leave to their next period.

_________

"Make yourself feel like home."
Jisung lead Chenle into his bedroom, showing a comfortable bed and a desk right in front of a window covered by dark blue curtains.

The room was small but yet comfy.

"I like your room, it's very cozy." Chenle smiled, feeling extremely safe in this room. As if Jisung's room was where he was meant to belong.

"Thank you." Jisung turned his heals to Chenle who was closely observing the room, then finally did some sort of movement when he realized he was staring too long.

"U-Uh, my suitcase is in my closet." Jisung broke off the silence and opened his closet to show hanged up clothes, shoes neatly organized, and some extra objects in the closet. He took out his blue suitcase then placed it on top of his bed, before closing the closet doors.

Chenle made his way to open the suitcase to reveal, of course an empty suitcase.

"Okay! You'll be needing all of the things that Renjun told you to bring." The smaller looked up at Jisung who was nodded then opened his closet once again to figure out which clothes he wanted to bring.

"Look, get all of the little things first and I'll choose out your outfits, hm?" Chenle softly pushed away Jisung from the closet and began looking through the choices of shirts and pants.

He grabbed a pant that seemed good then was trying to search for the perfect shirt, which he soon found.

He stood on the top of the toes to reach for the shoes which was way high up. He groaned at the fact he wasn't able to reach for it then sighed and gave up.

"You should've ask me to get it for you." A deep soothing voice behind him startled Chenle, forgetting how soft and calm his voice sounded during tutoring sessions.

Oh he missed hearing that voice.

Jisung's body brushed against Chenle's back to reach for the shoes to hand it for Chenle which Chenle was satisfied enough.

"Great! The shoes goes perfectly with outfit, doesn't it ?" The small boy smiled and looked up at Jisung who was looking down at him.

Jisung gave him a warm smile as he nod his head.

"It's perfect."

[a/n: sorry for not posting! I started my girl days and my cramps were hurting like a bih 😭 ]