𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟽

|author's pov|

"You guys hugged ? Played tag? First person he took to the rooftop ?"

"Hold on, what ?" Renjun questioned as he strangely looked at Chenle who was daydreaming about them in the rooftop last night.

"Yeah..I know." Chenle just smiled to himself and was too energetic even though he slept late.

"Sounds like you guys are dating." Jaemin said and took another sip from his apple juice.

"I know..but I love how he's so gentle with me. He understands me and actually give's me comfort." Renjun listened to Chenle then wrapped his arm around Chenle.

He grabbed the juice box out of Jaemin's hand then took a sip. He gulped the juice and sighed.

"He sounds like boyfriend material." Renjun handed back the Jaemin which he took it back angrily .

"Yah! Are you saying I'm not enough?" Jaemin frowned and continued to drink the juice.

"Aish Jaemin, you're the definition of boyfriend material that's why I said that." Renjun shook his held and rested his head on Chenle who was still daydreaming.

"Really..?" Jaemin shyly smiled with a soft pink blush appeared on his pale cheeks.

"Yes really.."

Chenle cut off his own thoughts when he laid his eyes on the one and only Park Jisung which they accidentally did eye contact. Then walked away with a not so good look.

"J-Jisung.." Chenle said under his breath, feeling his heart beat faster. Did Chenle do something wrong..?

"Did you say something?" Renjun asked as he took the last sip of the juice.

"N-No.." Chenle shook his and looked down at the metal lunch table.

"Something is wrong, what is it?" Jaemin worriedly asked and crushed the juice box with his hand.

"Nothing, s-shall we get going before we're late for class..?" Chenle suggested which they both agreed.

"Sure I guess.."

__________

"H-Hey guys." Chenle gently put down his backpack on top of his desk.

"Oh, Chenle! Hey what's up?" Mark excitedly asked after hearing about last night.

"Not much,Do you know where Jisung is at?" Chenle nervously asked and unzipped his backpack.

"No, we saw him about to enter the cafeteria but he walked off. He seemed mad for some reason.."
Donhyuck answered and also seemed confused.

"Ah, thanks." Chenle continued to get lost in his thoughts and took out his math books. He settled down in his desk then heard footsteps approach behind him.

He heard the chair next to him get pulled and see a familiar backpack be placed on the chair.

"Jisung! What happened to you in the cafeteria?"
Mark asked as he watched Jisung unpack his backpack.

"I..I lost control of myself, I got mad of something but I'm fine now." Jisung softly said in a tone he usually doesn't talk in.

Jisung continued to open up his math book and began attacking some complicated equations. Chenle worriedly glanced at him then look down to his math book which he couldn't understand.

"Okay! Class, our student here are going to pick up your math books. You were supposed to do equations 50-60 last night and if you forgot, well that's not my problem."

Chenle sighed and closed up his book as he waited for the female student come to their desks to pick up their math books.

Which she eventually did, she gave Chenle a nasty look before picking up his book then her whole expression changed when she looked at Jisung.

"H-Hey Jisung, Can you help me study tonight in the library? I've been struggling quite a bit and I thought you would be lots of help.."
The female student made up a excuse then played with her fingers trying to look cute even though Jisung wasn't even looking at her.

"I'm busy tutoring someone else who actually needs help with Math." Jisung looked up at the female student with his light coral eyes then wrapped his arm around Chenle.

"I should join! I'll meet you in the library-"

"Aren't you sitting next to Cho-hee ? She is smarter than me and could tutor you better than me. I mean it's the whole point the Mr.Lee put you next to her so she can help you. Don't be shy and ask her to help you, unless you want me to tell her to tutor you tonight if you're that shy." Jisung cut off her sentence then smirked as he pulled Chenle closer to his embrace.

"Oh!" Jisung expression changed into a confused one and looked at Chenle meanwhile Chenle looked back, bitting his bottom lip nervously.

"How come you can ask me to tutor you but the not Cho-Hee ? Hm, weird."

"Right lele?" Jisung pretend to be confused and looked at Chenle's facial features. Which makes him look 10x more beautiful. Jisung looked away embarrassed as their faces were too close to each other.

Chenle slowly nodded and looked back at the female student who were looking at them with a disgusting look. She angrily took Jisung's math book and walked away.

Donghyuck looked at the both of them and laughed.

"It's like I can mistaken you guys are dating." Donghyuck said meanwhile Jisung looked at Chenle and awkwardly unwrapped his arm.

He cleared his throat then got comfortable in his chair.

"S-Sorry, I just wanted to show-"

"It's fine." Chenle softly said and kept taking small glances at Jisung.

"B-But you're still down for tutoring tonight?" Jisung asked then watched Chenle look back at them and slowly nod.

"I'm not trying to fail this class even more.."

"Ah..right." Jisung nervously smiled and rubbed the back of his neck.

[a/n: this one was okay, but I also kinda like it :> ]