𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟶

|author's pov|

"I like you!" Chenle Immediately closed his eyes then slightly opened his right eye to see YangYang frozen.

"O-Oh.."

"I-Is something wrong?" Chenle asked in fear of rejection.

"N-No not at all!" YangYang nervously laughed then rubbed the back of his neck. He felt bad.

"Do you like me?"

"Sure..I guess" YangYang looked at the younger strangely as he knew he just made a big mistake.YangYang didn't want to break the young boy's heart, he was full of energy, positive vibes, and sunshine..he didn't want to take that away..

"D-Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Chenle played his fingers, with his heart beating in a faster pace.YangYang's eyes would turn into slate grey, he couldn't break his heart..

"sure.." YangYang said awkwardly then put his hands inside his uniform's pockets.

"YAY! I'VE LIKED YOU FOR SO LONG!" Chenle couldn't hold himself back so he screamed as he ran to give YangYang a big hug. Turning YangYang's slate grey eyes into green ones.

"I'll see you in class!" Chenle laid a small kiss on YangYang's cheek before walking off and start daydreaming about things the couple can do together in the future.

"Chenle!"

Chenle turned around as his thoughts were interrupted.

"Hi Ten!" Chenle smiled brightly as noticed Renjun beside him.

"Hi Renjun!" Renjun smiled and waved back as the both of them approached Chenle. Renjun swung his arm around Chenle and knew something was fishy.

"Something is wrong..you're never this happy."
Renjun gave a confused stare at Chenle then that one thought came up.

"D-Did you confess!?" Renjun screamed
meanwhile Chenle smiled then shrieked.

"He's finally my boyfriend! At last!" Chenle sighed in relief then continued walking with Renjun around him and Ten beside Renjun.

"What are you guys talking about?" Ten smiled confused and looked at them both who seemed happy.

"Chenle finally confessed to his crush. Now they're dating."Renjun explained.

"Awh! I'm glad you got your first boyfriend!" Ten congratulated Chenle who was still lost in his thoughts.

"Well, guys Imma go..I have to go and catch up with a friend. See ya!" Ten said his goodbye to the duo then went into opposite direction. He smiled to himself since this friend was someone he was talking to. They may end up dating someday. Beside the point, Ten wasn't sure why this friend asked him to meet at this spot.

"YangYang!" Ten screamed out his name, startling him then smiled when he saw Ten's appearance.

"Why did you want to meet ? Is something going on at home?" Ten worriedly asked then heard a response he didn't expect.

"Ten, I'm ready to date you but we have problem.."

__________