𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟾

|author's pov|

"He asked me to be there for Jisung, in a way to love him.." Chenle played with his fingers and bit his bottom lip worriedly.

"Oh.." Renjun knitted his eyebrow's then handed Jaemin back the orange juice after stealing a sip.

"How am I supposed to love him? I'm not a relationship type of person but I do love friends.." Chenle sighed then groaned at this stressing situation.

"Love Jisung the way you loved YangYang." Chenle and Renjun lifted up their heads at the same time at Jaemin.

"No!" Both Chenle and Renjun said at the same time to Jaemin.

"Why not?" Jaemin didn't understand the refusal.

"I did things that were cringe." Chenle make a disgusted look, thinking about all of those small things he did to YangYang.

"What kind of things did you do the YangYang?" Jaemin asked.

"Gave him half of my lunch, gave him letters of encouragement, leaving kisses on the cheek, linking arms with him, giving him back hugs, stroke his hair..ugh! So many things!"
Chenle complained.

"Literally all the things you just said is things I'm sure a guy would like, especially me." Jaemin said before taking a sip of the juice box.

"I'm not enough for you !?" Renjun frowned before leaning in and leave small kisses in his cheek.

"You're a enough for me Renjun." Jaemin smiled then the both of them sharing a soft kiss before pulling away to see disgusted Chenle.

"Really guys, in front of me ?" Chenle shook his head.

"Whatever, but anyway what I was saying..all of the things you did to YangYang, do them with Jisung. I'm sure it will bring his color back." Both Chenle and Renjun nodded their head and agreed with Jaemin.

"I guess I'll try to do them." Chenle sighed and lowered his head.

"Whore!" A group of females passed Chenle and then could hear their annoying laughters.

"Shut the fuck up!" Renjun growled and screamed at the females.

"It's fine, Renjun.." Chenle shook his head and heard a notification come out from his phone.

He pulled out his cellphone and looked at the notification that seemed from Instagram.

He pressed on the notification taking him to a video post.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" He groaned.

~
Donghyuck and Mark were peacefully eating their food with Jisung at the cafeteria.

"Um donghyuck? Did you hug Chenle yesterday when you uh..talked to him yesterday?" Mark asked.

"Yeah I did, I thought he needed a hug." Donghyuck told the truth then paused.

"Why?" Donghyuck paused then watched Mark face his phone to donghyuck revealing a Instagram video post of Chenle and Donghyuck talking then Donghyuck leaning in for a hug.

The comments were horrible. They called Chenle a whore, slut, and all kind of words.

"Hyungs, what was all of the conversation all about?" Jisung dropped his chopsticks and gave them a serious look.

"Something." Donghyuck ignored Jisung and continued to watch the video.

"I asked for an explanation not for a word of response." Jisung was slowly was becoming more angry.

"Look, Jisung we're not telling you." Donghyuck shook his head at the video and just sighed.

"Fine then, I'm figuring it out the hard way." Jisung slammed his hands on the metal lunch table then continued to stand up and grab his tray.

He walked across the cafeteria to drop off his tray  with some stares from girls along the way. Jisung then walked back what seemed like he was going to sit back down at Donghyuck's and Mark's table. But ended up passing the table without even looking at them then walked to Chenle's table.

"You're coming with me." Jisung mumbled before pulling Chenle's hoodie unexpectedly. Chenle accidentally slipped out a small scream, as he was getting pulled he grabbed his backpack and gripped on it before getting dragged into the boys restroom.

"I love you!"

"I love you!"

"I love you!"

Those same words Chenle said were replaying in Jisung's head. As his voice was the only thing he could hear.

"L-Let, go of me!" Chenle cried out making Jisung stop griping on his hoodie.

"What was the conversation about?"
Jisung said as he crossed his arms.

"W-What conversation?" Chenle stuttered and looked into Jisung's black eyes in fear.

"The conversation that happened in that video! That video where Donghyuck hugged you!" Jisung's voice crack at the end of the sentence and cleared his throat.

"It was nothing Jisung, he just told me some things."

"Nothing!? Chenle..he hugged you. What could make him hug you?" Jisung's voice started to soften.

"He told me start loving you."

Jisung paused and stared at him.

"He told me that you're visiting a therapist and Donghyuck thought loving you would do the trick." Jisung shook his head as a small tear ran down his cheek.

"He has no part of our relationship. He can't be telling you to do shit."

"I'm in this relationship, and I allow myself...to be loving you." Chenle's unexpected sentence make Jisung froze then breathed out.

"Fine." Jisung left the restroom leaving Chenle still in the restroom with a heart that was beating fast.

"Did I really say that?"

[a/n: stream BEcause by dreamcatcher 😩]