𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟾

|author's pov|

"Oh Hi Chenle!" The front desk lady greeted Chenle as she was surprised Chenle was in the front office again.

The boy only gave her a small cold 'hi', trying not to do to eye contact with the woman.

"U-Uh can you change my schedule.." Chenle said in a very soft voice in a way he sounded like it was private.

"Why? What's going on?" She asked.

"P-Please just change it." Slowly becoming stubborn, he didn't want anything to do with Jisung anymore. He was embarrassed he had colored eyes, he didn't want anyone finding out he was fallen in love with the Park Jisung every girl dreamed being with. Even though, their relationship was already kind of known..he couldn't help but silently try to make himself anonymous like he was before he met Jisung.

"Chenle you have to give me a reason why you want to change it, I can always schedule an appointment with your counselor if that helps. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't let you change your schedule but it can still possible if you give a good reason." The lady calmly explained.

"Look, all I'm asking if for you to change my schedule." Chenle lifted up his head and glared at the woman who she gotten to see the boy with bright red eyes.

"No."

"And why not?" Chenle said in a tone.

"What you're giving me is disrespect, I'm not scared of Chenle. Plus it tells me you have no reason to change it. I'm sorry Chenle but you almost have a chance." She sighed the continued to do her business in the computer.

Chenle scoffed then pushed opened the door to leave the office, back in the hallways of the school.

"What did she say?"

"She said no." Chenle rolled his eyes then Renjun bit his bottom lip before he could catch up to his best friend who was leaving him behind.

"I'm glad she said no, I mean when you guys kissed you knew you loved him..why so embarrassed about it ? It's love, and just because he is Park Jisung it can't stop you for loving him." Renjun tried to convince the now colored eye boy, who's eyes turned lavender.

"I'm scared..I'm scared if he's gonna hate me for getting his eyes."  Renjun stood in front of Chenle making the boy stop his tracks and look at Renjun frowning.

"The only way you get those eyes if you both love each other, it would obviously show he wouldn't hate you! I would feel grateful..if I ever had colored eyes." Renjun played with his fingers then heard Chenle smack his lips, still not convinced.

"Stop overthinking! It will make things worse." Renjun yelled at Chenle who was walking away.

"Aish, this boy."

__________

"Y-You..You look so beautiful Chenle." Cho-Hee's eyes turned peach then squealed, liking what she was seeing. Chenle looked cute with colored eyes, especially when he inherited it from Park Jisung.

"Do I really look nice?" The Male pouted.

"Not nice! You look adorable!" She exclaimed before pinching Chenle's cheeks.

"Hey!" He slapped Cho-Hee's hands away and breathed out through his nose.

"You look cute Chenle, trust me. I'm sure Jisung would love it..talking about Jisung does he know?" Cho-Hee said as fixed herself.

She then turned her head to Chenle to see him shaking his head as a response.

"W-What? He has to know !?" She knitted her eyebrows with confusion and shock.

"I know, but I don't want people finding out that I got colored eyes. Especially Jisung, I know people would make fun of me because Im a boy and Jisung is also a boy !" He cried out.

"Okay so..?" Cho-Hee said with blue eyes.

"You cant let other people stop you from liking or being embarrassed with Jisung. Who said they had control over the relationship? The relationship is only between you two, not the whole entire school.." Cho-Hee pouted.

"I get it..but I don't think he wouldn't want to be seen with me, does he?" Chenle was convincing himself in the negative thoughts, meanwhile Cho-Hee sighed.

"Chenle, Whatever Jisung loves..he's not embarrassed to be seen with it. For example; he loves you and is never scared to show his love for you in public. He won't care if people find it disgusting, because it's something that he knows that you will make him happy." Cho-Hee rubbed her thumb on Chenle's soft cheek as her eyes morphed into purple.

"Don't worry about it lele.."

~

Jisung stared at Cho-Hee who has pouting at Chenle and rubbing her thumb on his cheek. He was wondering how Chenle was feeling, if Cho-Hee ever gave a pout to someone with bright blue eyes, it must of have been serious.

"Jisung?"

"Y-yeah?" Jisung we startled by Donghyuck who seemed worried but brushed it off with small warm smile.

"It's good to see you with pretty purple eyes." He complimented.

"Thanks I guess.." He nervously laughed.

Jisung accidentally lost himself staring at Chenle again but Donghyuck's voice interrupted again.

"You're probably feeling how I felt when I first fell in love with this bitch." Donghyuck meanwhile Mark fought and frowned.

Donghyuck grabbed Mark's hand and kissed it then soon after chuckled.

"You seem deeply in love with Chenle."

"I am." Jisung uttered.

"I never felt this way for anyone before, I love the fact that I feel complete and that someone actually does love me. I mean I'm not saying that there's people that don't care about me, obviously there is people but when it's coming from a person I really love..it's something else."  Jisung spoke his feelings and bit his bottom lip daydreaming about the things him and Chenle could do.

"I love him so much.."

[a/n: school feels like jail ]