𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟷

|author's pov|

"I gave him..colored eyes."

Jisung choked on his water as he heard that sentence come out of Cho-hee's mouth.

"W-What?"

"You gave him colored eyes?" Jisung coughed out the sentence and looked at her in shock. She only nodded her head and played with his fingers.

"I'm glad you finally got a boyfriend." Jisung smiled to himself, it indeed made him feel single.

"Yeah, but there is something I need help on.." She said nervously.

"Okay, sure."

"His mother would scold him, if she ever finds out that he's dating me because she'll think that I'll be a distraction from him focusing on school. What I'm trying to say, is..can you help me get eye contacts. Black ones? That's his eye color." Jisung listened what she had to say, and was fine with everything he was hearing.

Jisung was about to open his mouth until the cashier from the ice cream called out his name to pick up him's and Cho-Hee's ice cream.

He stood up from his chair to grab the ice creams and give Cho-Hee's her vanilla ice cream.
She gave him a small thank you then licked her ice cream.

"I'm happy to help, I do have black eye contacts but I rarely use them since you know..black means depressed. I can give it to you, and I don't mind him keeping it. I don't like the color black that much." Jisung smiled before licking the cold ice cream.

"Great! I'm actually going out of town tomorrow, so is Monday a good day to pick it up at school?" Jisung nodded then continued to eat his ice cream.

"So what happened when he got the eyes, did his eyes burn or anything?" Jisung asked in curiosity and the female denied.

"No, he just woke up all of a sudden with light coral eyes. We both know what that means."

"Right, who wouldn't be tired just after waking up." The female nodded her head in agreement.

"Thanks, by the way."  She thanked Jisung and didn't know what she could do without a nice boy who was friend.

"Oh it's no problem."

"Besides that, how is your love life like?" Cho-Hee smirked as she licked her ice cream.

"Fine, I guess..Chenle has been acting weird lately. As if he's trying to keep his distance, I feel like it's because I have colored eyes." Cho-Hee looked at him confused.

"Why would he distance himself from you just because you have colored eyes?"
She asked.

"His ex had colored eyes, he cheated on him with his ex best friend." Jisung shrugged, and didn't want to believe it but he overthinks a lot about it.

"His ex isn't a good enough reason." Cho-Hee shook her head. 

She glanced at Jisung's ice cream then realized he was almost done.

"Yah! Let's take picture before you finish your ice cream." She said before taking out her cellphone and see their reflection on the camera. 

"1...2...3..." she counted down then took a photo of her and Jisung showing off their delicious ice cream.

"Can you please send it to me?" Jisung politely asked, which the female did.

__________

Chenle looked at the Jisung's recent Instagram post and it was Jisung with Cho-Hee. He mainly focused on Jisung..he looked cute. Though, that wasn't him who he was eating ice cream with. It made Chenle slightly upset.

"You've been staring at that photo for quite some long." Donghyuck confronted as approached Chenle behind him to set down the hot chocolate he asked for.

"Thank you." Chenle thanked him then took a sip out of the hot chocolate.

Chenle founded himself in a fancy café this evening with Donghyuck, since Donghyuck wanted talk.

"You like Jisung, don't you?"

Chenle choked on his hot chocolate and began coughing out loud, getting some people's attention.

"M-Me? liking Jisung?"

"No,no,no..Y-you got it wrong." Chenle denied at what Donghyuck unexpectedly said.

"People don't stutter when they say they don't like someone. It's quite obvious." Donghyuck calmly said before taking a sip from his warm coffee.

"How am I obvious? I know how to keep my feelings to myself."
Chenle defended himself then heard Donghyuck laugh.

"Now that was good joke."

"Look, we both know you like the one and only Park Jisung that has colored eyes and that every girl wants to get with. You were jealous when Cho-hee made plans with Jisung to eat ice cream. I get it, Jisung hanging out with females is rare..but females exist all over the world. Why get jealous just because Jisung agreed having plans with her?" Donghyuck explained, only leaving Chenle speechless as he felt exposed.

"W-whatever.." Chenle shook his head then scoffed. Trying to act cool, but in Donghyuck's eyes all you could see was a boy denying his love for his colored best friend.

"One day, I'm going to see you with colored eyes." Donghyuck said then gave Chenle a small smirk.

"You can keep dreaming about that-"

"Oh, there's no need to dream..I just need to wait. Let's see what the future has for us." Donghyuck cut off Chenle's sentence, leaving Chenle just lost of words.

"What does the future have for us?"

[a/n: wow,sorry for short chapter]